20

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a few weeks now and Hoseok has been getting along with the Taehyung and Jungkook smoothly. He's been an actual ray of sunshine, always making me smile like a ball of happiness. Another adorable goofball along with the other boys, despite the pranks they pull on Jackson.

I still need to find his shoes.

Jackson and I fixed up another room for Hoseok, getting him a bed, clothes, toys and other things he wanted. But the poor boy loves to sleep with Kook, almost falling off the bed multiple times. I had to put another mattress on the floor of his side on the bed.

I'm still worried about him.

Even though he hasn't seen his mother for over 3 months, I'm still worried about how he's actually feeling about me adopting him as his new mother. He has been all smiles and giggles but sometimes i wonder if that's how he actually feels.

I'm still getting used to being a mum.

To three kids all in one go.

I sigh as I walk down the empty pathway, shivering against the cold wind of the pitch dark night. I just got out of work, a little past midnight and I'm regretting not bringing my car.

Why did I let Kris drive me to work this morning?

I could've taken my van.

But that car is too big to park.

At least you would've been home by now instead of being fresh mob victim.

You got a point there.

I pull my large coat over me tighter, trying to hide my figure as I walked down multiple dark alleyways.

I feel bad for Greta looking after the kids at home.

I shriek out when I suddenly hear screaming and yelling further down the street, loud thuds and wailing.

Oh shit!

Someone is being mugged!

"Please! Someone help!" I stop, frozen at the voice that echoed down from the opposite street.

It's a child.

My heart hammered in my chest as I heard the child wail out louder, another thud piercing the silence.

"Please I beg you!"

What do I do!?

Should I call for help!?

I look around frantically but it was empty streets of closed shops, no single soul to be found.

"Shut the fuck up you brat!" I hear a loud smack and a man yell out.