07

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I ran a lot of red lights cause I came home quicker than I thought.

I jumped out of the car, not bothered with grabbing the stuff out from the boot and forced open the door with my keys. As soon as I do, the crying stops and Jackson walks up to me.

"Holy shit."

Jackson was a mess!

His clothes were wet at various places and covered in stains.

Did Jungkook just throw food at him!?

His hair was dishevelled and he was walking around with one shoe.

"I'm going home. Call me when you find my shoe." Jackson walks past me, tired and bent over. He waves goodbye before slamming the front door closed.

"Kookie?" I walk to the living room to see Jungkook sitting in the floor, tears running down his face. "Oh, baby." I pick him, wiping away his tears.

"Mama!" Jungkook wraps his arms around my neck and I pat his back, soothing him down till he was only hiccuping.

No more tears, thank god.

"Honey, why are you crying?" Jungkook doesn't answer but tightens his grip on me. "Kookie, do you not want me to buy your things?" I rock Jungkook in my arms.

"No."

"No? Do you not like Uncle Jackson?"

"No."

"But baby, he needs to look after you. I couldn't take you with me since I didn't have a seat for you."

"No."

You stubborn child.

I sigh out.

"Do you want to come with me?"

"Yesh."

At least I have the car seat now.

"Ok, sweetie. But we need to get you in some clean clothes." I take Jungkook up to my room and into the bathroom. I sit him down on the toilet lid and wet a rag with warm water. I carefully wiped Jungkook's face clear of any tears. He pouts at me and I smile at him. "There you go. No more tears." As I put the rag away, Jungkook puts his arm out for me to carry him.

This kid I swear.

I chuckle and pick him up, exiting the bathroom. "What do you want to wear today?" Jungkook points to another bunny onesie he owned and I took it out. I sit Jungkook on my bed and he stands up, with his arms out to his sides. I take his onesie off and place it in the hamper. As soon as I turn back around, Jungkook was jumping on my bed, butt naked but wearing his little undies. "Careful Jungkook! I don't want you falling off the bed." Jungkook bounces towards me, a big toothy smile on his face.