08

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook?" I walked out of my bedroom, showered and refreshed to hear the tv being turned on. As I walked into the living room, I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with the remote in his hands.

How did he?

"Are you hungry Kookie?" Jungkook looks at me and shakes his head. "Are you sure? You don't want milk and cookies?" Jungkook instantly jumps up on the couch.

"Cookie!" I chuckle, picking him up and spinning him around.

I hope this gets him to sleep.

Carrying Jungkook with me to the kitchen, I place him down on the table and pass him his cookies and warm milk. Jungkook just warfs down everything before passing me the empty dishes. As I put the dishes away, I hear Jungkook yawning. I turn around to see him rubbing his eyes cutely. "Up." Jungkook mumbles, having his arms out so I could pick him up.

"Tired?" Jungkook nods and rests his head on my neck. I rub his back as I carry him upstairs. As soon as I open the bedroom door, I hear kookie's little snores. I chuckle softly, placing Jungkook on my bed.

I need to call Jackson over to build the bed.

Placing pillows next to Jungkook, I lay on his other side. "Night kookie." I whisper softly as I face Jungkook, brushing his bangs away from his eyes. Pulling the blankets over us, I curl around Jungkook, holding onto him.

 Pulling the blankets over us, I curl around Jungkook, holding onto him

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

"Holy shit! Shut up!" I groan as I sit up, grabbing my phone and turning the alarm off. I look down at it to see that it's 6:30.

Ugh. Work.

Before I could lift the blanket up, I feel movement in my lap and I look down at the small bundle laying there asleep.