CHAPTER 10

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story! How's the lockdown been so far? Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!!!! ;)

                               Date: Unknown
                              Time: Unknown

          He stared at her in annoyance as she wrote in her journal, oblivious to the look he was giving her. He raked his hands through his dark hair and let out a huge sigh.
"Fiona, I'm talking to you." he said.

"I know." she replied, without taking her eyes of the book.

"Then look at me." he said, trying to mask his irritation. He knew that if she could even trace a hint of discomfort in his expression, she would use it against him.

"I don't need to look at you to know what's on your mind." she said.

"Look, let's just talk about this like civilized beings." he said.
                  She chuckled at that statement and replied,

"We already have. What more do you want?"

"I want you to listen to me and stop this!" he exclaimed angrily.
            Oops.
             He could already see the smile playing on her lips.

"Getting angry already are we?" she asked, humor in her voice.
               She turned her gaze to him and her purple irises shone brightly as she smiled. She tucked a few strands of her shoulder-length brown glossy hair behind her ear and closed her journal with her pen inside.

"And here I thought you always had your emotions in control unlike the rest of them." she said, smirking.

"Well, for goodness sake! You're trying to destroy everything I've built!"
               She tried hard to suppress a laugh from spilling out. He noticed and have slight nod.

"Oh, you think this is funny Fin? Why don't we have a good laugh then? We'll call the others too and crack a few jokes then. Ha ha!" he blurted out.

                   She decided that she couldn't hold it in anymore, it was funny. So, she threw her head back and laughed with everything she had in her while, he gave her a disapproving look. He adjusted his leather jacket and shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably.

"I'm so *laugh* sorry *laugh* please, *laugh*," and he lost her again to the laughter.
When she was done, he rolled his eyes and his crossed his muscular arms over his chest.

"You done?" he asked.
  She nodded and smiled at him.

"Okay, now to the reason why I won't stop this," she said. She looked down at her dark blue jeans and wiped her palms on them. She also smoothened her own leather jacket in which she wore a white shirt under.

"Hello-o? I'm waiting?" he said impatiently.

"The reason won't be revealed until its all over." she said as she stared at the night sky.

                  He blinked at her like she had gone bonkers. Maybe she actually was crazy. All his hard work was what she was trying to play games with.

"You're crazy. There's no other explanation." he muttered partly to himself and her.

"I'm not crazy and I'm going through with this."

                       He raked his hand through his hair and muttered repeatedly to himself, "I'm doomed."

"Lo-"

"Don't call me that." he snapped at her angrily.

She bit her lip and realised her mistake. Now wasn't the right  time to call him that.

"Fin! Don't do this to me, please I'm begging you. You know what might happen. So far, I've been a good boy just like she wanted and you want to do this?" he said as he knelt down beside her and held her hands in his.

"Oo lala! I never thought I'd see the day that Mr. Leather jacket here would go on his knees and for Fiona shockingly." a familiar voice said mockingly.

                  They both looked up to see the  muscular build of no other but Gabe. His emerald eyes shone with mockery and his dirty blonde hair was pushed back. He wore black jeans and a blue cotton t-shirt with black combat boots.

                      He and Fiona stared at each other in shock. Number one: he and Fiona were just friends. Friends. Nothing more, nothing less. They all knew that. They would never even think of being more.
                 He got up from the floor and gave Gabe a glare.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked, venom in his tone.

"Woah! Calm down dude. I'm not here to steal your girlfriend! I just heard laughter and decided to join the fun." Gabe replied, his hands up in surrender.

"Well then, the so-called fun is over. Get out."

"What did you say to me?" Gabe asked, green eyes glowing in anger.

"Stop it!" Fiona told both of them as she stood up from her bench, "Be mature for once!" she said as she pushed them away from each other.

                    Gabe's eyes landed on her and his green eyes dimmed a bit.

"Fine." they both said.
                      She nodded at both of them and her purple eyes drifted from Gabe to him.

"What?" he asked.

"Apologize." she said.
                    He rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath.

"Sorry."

"Are you good now?" she asked Gabe.

"Yes." he said. But, he was far from it. He couldn't let him get away with what he just did.

"Thanks. Lo-" Gabe began but, his face connected with his fist.  
                     Gabe fell on his backside on the ground and groaned.

"What the hell did you just do?!!" Fiona shouted at him, purple eyes blazing.

"I warned all of them to never call me that." he said, fist still clenched.

"So?! That doesn't mean you should punch him in the face!" she said.
                 Gabe glared at him as the ground began to shake.

                      Fiona and him both looked at each other wide eyed.

"Look at what you've done!" she exclaimed.

He pointed a finger at himself.
"Me?! Haven't you noticed that he's always been an ass and had it coming?" he said.

"Well, fix it!" she shouted. The rumbling had gotten a lot louder and she needed to shout to be heard.
              Gabe was in his feet now, fury dripping out of his expression and the rumbling got louder. He stepped closer and closer towards them until a bright light shone on all of them.

The three of them looked at each other and said at the same time,

"Oh shit."