10 revolution of flour & pasta

OC POV

OC POV

⇥As we reached the kitchen I throw Damian a black apron. "What are we making?"

"Pasta," I say wrapping the apron strings behind my waist. I tell Damian the ingredients and he follows my orders. I get the bag of flour as Damian is done mixing, a thought comes to me.

"Dames," I say. He turns to me "Yeah?"

I grab a handful of flour and throw it at his face. I see him scrunch his nose. "You are so dead," he smirks then runs to me. Oh no.

We laugh as the flour bag falls down in the middle of the bench creating the line of the battlefield. We look at each other, from each opposite side. I quickly grab a hand full of flour and does the same ducking down and throwing.

Laughter

That was the atmosphere that filled the room. The kitchen becomes a battlefield, parts of our faces having flour-covered. "You know, this would be a great alternative for smoke bombs," I laugh.

"Heh, yeah," he says. His once pure black hair now was white with parts of black spots of hair.

"Ummm, what happened here?" We turn to see Dick with an I pad with three men in the screen.

"War happened here," I giggle.

"Hello, Grayson, Todd, Drake, Father," Damian's expression changed.

"So demon spawn, is that your girlfriend?" The guy with black hair and a white stripe in his hair.

"No, Todd, this is Val. My friend," He fires back

"So, demon spawn has friends, blink twice if he threatened you," the short one says

"Drake, I did not!" Damian said.

"Hi guys," I wave. "We were, um making pasta. But as you can see it became the revolution of flour and pasta," I say "We should probably continue with the pasta," I say as I grab a cloth.