Drowning

You all are going to kill me for this

-------

Another year has passed so quickly, it's been a month or two since New's Years. So much has changed throughout that time. Kori's baby is due in just a week or two, which always makes me jitter in excitement cause technically I'm going to be an aunt, and they made me the godmother! They revealed the name was going to be Mar'i. A mixture of Tameranian and also after Dick's mother Mary. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Teammates, yeah. We've had two new teammates: Billy, the new Kidflash and also the nephew to Reverse-Flash, he was the same age as Gar and Rachel; also Superboy, yes Jon Kent, he was a year younger than I was and it turned out we became good friends.

Almost sixteen, wow. Sweet sixteen. A few months to go! We had a few mission here and there, new villains and old. Jamie also left at almost at eighteen, he figured as a civilian he would pursue in community service bachelor degree in the Jump city University with Traci. Gar wouldn't let go the time he packed his bags, they were bros forever and I know they will always be. Damian went back and forth from Gotham to Jump city cause he would take his father's place at Wayne enterprises when he was on a mission. I supported him no matter what. 

Laying on my bed I looked at my decorated room with fairy lights, cream sheets and strings with polaroid/Instax photos pegged to the string. I printed out photos, old and new ones of memories. Already ten a.m I walk to the lounge room where Gar, Billy and Jon where playing a video game, scratch that an 'intense' video game. I sighed and watched the three play.

"Hey Aqua,"  Rachel came in and sat next to me on the couch in her purple hoodie and dark jeans. We both watched the trio play their game.

"eh," Rachel said closing her eyes shut and her hand on her crystal. I reacted but she put her hand out signalling it was alright. This happened ever since the start of the year and I was worried about her.

"Dad issues?" I said

"Yeah," she smiled and her jewel glowed. "Where's Damian?"

"Batfamily meeting, they do it every month," every month or so half of the week they would meet up for mission and such, this excluding Nightwing since of Kori.