24 Rouges & Beaches

Val POV

We decided to go to a beach that we found with no one in it. It was absolutely beautiful, rich golden sand, flat waves and a timber platform for us to sit on. Wearing a black bikini, jean shorts, and finishing it off with circle sunglasses and hair in a bun.

I look to see Donna in a red and white swimsuit with frills along the neckline, and Rachel and two-piece black swimsuit. The boys had there trunks Jamie having a navy one, Gar a green one and Damian having a black one. I blushed when I saw Damian taking off his shirt revealing his six-pack.

Damian just smirked and I just turned the other way.

"Bro, how did you get those?" Gar said annoyed.

"Runs in the family," he said.

"Anyone up for a little volleyball?" Jamie said holding the ball. "Boy vs girls

"I'm game," Gar says getting up

I look to Rachel and Donna and they got up. "Let's do this!"

After several very tense rounds, the boys sadly won. Gar turned into a dolphin as he headed towards the sea which made us laugh. I took photos on my phone of the guys mucking around and took a video of Jamie riding Gar as a camel. Don't ask.

I felt a hot breath on the side of the neck and light kisses. 

"Damian," I said.

"You made a good choice for making us come here, I couldn't stand other guys looking at you," he said and I felt arms wrapped around me. I watched the other guys play in the water and Rachel was just reading a book.

"Can you two get a room," Rachel said.

I got out my phone and took a selfie of me and Damian, he kissed me in most of them and smiled.