1 𝑫𝒂𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒆𝒓𝒂

"A dawn of a new era"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"A dawn of a new era"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

gifs made by ruesbennett (Really recommend you check her graphic shop open!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

OC POV

⇥𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮  watching the waves crash onto the rocks from on top of the titan's tower. The wind carried the strong aroma of sea salt around me, and I taking in the strong odour. My hair blew back. My teammates were currently training in the room with holographic figures. I hardly ever trained, never needed to. I found the titans 6 months ago, or perhaps it was almost 7, I wasn't really an official titan even though the rest of the team treated me like one. I never said my name, I just said to them 'I might or I don't have one'. Now the team are trying to figure my name out, which drives Gar crazy. I remember Gar and Jamie making a bet whoever figures out my name has to do everything for the other person for a whole month. Now they call me whatever, I don't care to be honest. I kind of find it funny, or more of like a tradition of a sort. Raven and I grew to be close friends since we're the only girls besides Starfire, whom was significantly older than us. Starfire is more like a mother to all of us, she's kind and thoughtful.

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬  II Damian Wayne X OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें