6 you're more than enough

⇥Then a boom tube opens, Batman and Cyborg come out first, followed by the rest of the justice league, well the founding members

Then a boom tube opens, Batman and Cyborg come out first, followed by the rest of the justice league, well the founding members.

"We heard about the attack, was she at the centre?" Batman asks

"Her father is an inter-dimensional demon, he was after her," Starfire explains.

"She's coming with us," Batman says.

"No, we can handle this," Damian steps forward.

"If she's part of this, we need to know," Batman says.

"We can protect her,"

"I'm sorry Raven but we've had two magic attacks and superman is still missing," Wonderwoman says.

"No," Raven then trembles a little

I look to her "Rave, are you ok?"

"He knows they're here, he wants him here," Raven says.

"Who?" Batman says

"If they stay, everything will be lost," raven says to Starfire

"This is our job father, need to leave," Damian," he says.

"Father?" Jamie and gar say in unison.

"You didn't know?" I say

"She's coming with us,"

"She stays here," Damian says and the rest get into a stance with Gar turning into a Lion and the league does the same.

I step forward "Look, Raven knows this more than anyone. Raven knows him if she says your just another pawn or this another part of his plan you need to trust us. I know this is hard to believe, and especially we're just children but we know what we're doing. Batman, I know you are, not a man a faith but we need you to need to trust us. Superman may be missing, but do you really think taking her will do anything? To what use her as bait? Or run tests on her?"