Everyone moves inside and Siddharth is also going to step inside when he sees Shehnaaz standing over there like a statue staring at someone at the distance. Siddharth moves towards her calling her out. 

“Shehnaaz whom are you staring over there?” Siddharth asks her who on listening his voice bends her head down. He glances at the direction and finds a lady in her sixties moving towards them. “Moti who is she?” Siddharth asks making her to look at him putting his index finger below her chin and making her to raise her head, somewhere having a doubt that she is her that aunt who she keeps on talking about. 

Shehnaaz stares at him with her teary eyes, “baby why are you crying…” but before he can say or wipe her tears. She is turn by someone with a force and within a second is slapped by a person. 

“Aunty,” Shehnaaz screams as the slap has been unexpected. 

Finding Siddharth and Shehnaaz not there, Asim who has come out to call them in sees it. “Why the hell you slapped her?” Asim shouts making the rest people too come out from the house. 

“Don’t you dare to talk with me in such a tone Asim. Just because your grandparents are rich people in this village, I won’t take those shit from you.” Aunt says tightening her grip on Shehnaaz wrist, while she is getting hurt. Siddharth looks at Shehnaaz face feeling helpless, he wants to remove her from her grip but with what right he will? 

“And who on earth gave you right to slap her like that?” Asim is fuming in anger and why not, she is his friend after all. 

“I am the one who has looked after her after her parents died. I have full right on her, so you better don’t interfere.” Aunt is shooting daggers at him.

“What is happening over here?” Asim’s dadi asks seeing them arguing. 

“Mrs Singh, you lied to me that she is working in your house and whenever I came over here to see her, you gave one or other excuses but she was going in shooting set to meet this people.” Aunt says eyeing everyone present over there. 

“What’s wrong in it? Why can’t she enjoy her life?” Madurima asks fuming in anger seeing the way she is behaving as if she did a crime. 

“Why you’re forcing your wishes on her? You claim to be looking after her then let her live the life she wants to.” Vikas speaks this time. 

“What rubbish have you told them about me? That I am torturing you and all,” aunt asks hold her hairs tightly in her fist, making Shehnaaz to gasp in pain. 

“She has not said a word against you but your action is telling us all the story.” Siddharth says shooting draggers at aunty, he has fist his hand in anger. He is trying hard not to burst his anger on her after all she is Shehnaaz aunt. 

“Now I understood why you use to go away there. To manipulate them all against me and your uncle and then you can throw us from the house.” She says loosening her grip from her hairs and looking at her with teary eyes. “You wanted to show the entire village that we are very cruel and do behave very bad with you. We don’t care about you but only torture you. What wrong would have happened if you have said us the truth? Now who will take care of your brother?” Aunt says looking at Shehnaaz with a cruel smile. Shehnaaz nodes in a negative manner, “from morning he is calling you out.” That words comes out from his aunt mouth and she rush over their house not even glancing once at people present over there. 

Siddharth and rest are shock after knowing about her brother, she didn’t mention once about him. The girl who keeps on talking about everything of this world didn’t for once mention about him. 

//

They all are sitting in the hall of Asim’s grandparents house, all lost in thoughts that happened few minutes back.