“So what? Is not my house yours?” Asim says and she fakes a smile at him, he keeps his hand on her shoulder and make their way outside the mansion. She smiles at things which Asim is saying to cheer her up while Siddharth moves there and sees her face, which have hint of sadness in it though you can see the smile. 

Muskaata Yeh Chehra 
Deta Hai Jo Pehraa 
Jaane Chhupata Kya Dil ka Samandar 

Siddharth who is standing on the entrance sees them with a sweet smile on his face, Vikas looks at him and smile. He keeps a hand on his shoulder that when Siddharth notices that Vikas is standing beside him. 

“Where have been you lost?” Vikas asks him seeing him lost in his thoughts. 

“Has been thinking if Asim and his dada dadi were not in Shehnaaz life how cruel it would have it turn out right?” Siddharth says that thought itself making him feel worse. 

“God is not that cruel Siddharth, he does gives us pain but along with it gives us ways to heal it.” Vikas says looking at him with a smile, he nodes and moves from there. “The way he has given Shehnaaz in your life to heal your pain.” Vikas thinks. 

//

They enter into the village and some of them are staring at it as if they have came from some other planet. 

“In real too people put cow dung on their wall, how yuck!” Aarthi says having a look on the walls. 

“Then what you thought that it was just shown in movies?” Vishal asks while Aarthi nodes in agreement. 

“Not all movies are like Vikas shows having no sense in it.” Asim comments making rest to burst into laughter while Vikas glares at him. 

“Asim beta who are this people,” an old man who is standing on his house door asks him. 

“They are actors who are doing shooting in that mansion.” Asim answers them. 

“That mansion, right? Where the queen got died years back?” The lady from the house beside him asks while Shehnaaz nodes making Siddharth to shake his head in annoyance. 

“This people are reason of implanting those weird things in her mind.” He thinks getting pissed. 

“Why are you shooting over there? Its not safe for you all, and mostly you stay there at night.” Says one more from the house beside it. 

“There is nothing like that. From six months they are staying over there and nothing bad has happened with anyone.” Asim says getting annoyed seeing everyone ranting about the ghost. 

“Asim beta you stay in city so you don’t believe us but ask Shehnaaz she too knows that ghost is for real and that queen’s evil spirit…” The lady is going to speak further. 

“Stop! Please I don’t want to hear any story. I want to leave from there as soon as possible completing my show. Please stop talking about those stories.” Vikas says in fear-stricken face and villagers stop to. They make their way towards Asim’s house and rest of them except Shehnaaz is chuckling seeing Vikas scared face. 

They finally are outside Asim house when he calls his dadu and dadi out. They been amazed moves out that how come he came so early today? And becomes more surprise seeing people along with him.

“See dadu dadi you both wanted to meet them. See they are here.”  Pointing at the people present over there. The old couple gets happy seeing so many people in front of their house. 

“We are really sorry for coming without informing you both before.” Vikas says doing formality. 

“Oh! Come on you all are like Asim is to us now he will inform us before coming to his grandparent’s house? No right! Now come inside.” The elder person speaks inviting them inside.