Why was I even so eager to know tho? 

"It's BTOB's Sungjae birthday party," he said as a matter of fact. 

"Are you going alone?"

"Yeah," he answered shortly. 

"Do you know who else is going to attend?"

He looked at me seriously before saying: "Well, if you are interested, Blackpink might be there as he invited them too."

Oh. Will she be there? 

"Is that so?" I asked, more to myself than to him. 

"You can come if you want to," he offered. 

I looked at him like he fell from Mars.

Me? Going to the party? Did I even know how to party anymore? And besides if she's coming, will I be able to hold myself back? 

I left Taehyung's room a bit dumbfounded.

Should I go? Should I risk another break of heart?

Suddenly, Jimin appeared in front of me. He looked fresh and clean, his parfum could be smelled miles away. 

"Are you going somewhere, Hyung?" I asked, raising a brow at him. 

"Yeah, I'm going on a date with Rosé," he said and started to giggle. Just after he saw my face, he covered his mouth and apologised. 

"Hyung, don't apologise, have fun on your date and say hi to Rosé noona," I said and left him standing in the hallway of our apartment. 

House seemed oddly quiet when I exited my room in the afternoon. I could only hear music blasting off in Tae's room, otherwise no one was to be found. 

"So, what have you decided Maknae? Are you coming with me?" V scared me as he appeared out of nowhere. 

"I don't know," I uttered. 

"You should come, maybe you will regret it later," he said and eyed me. 

So, I went.

We were among the latest guests to show, since I still had to get ready. 

"Oh, Jungkook ssi, it's nice to see you here! Welcome!" Sungjae hyung said and brightly smiled at me. He gave me a hand shake and a tight hug to Taehyung before leaving us at one of the tables to get us drinks. 

My eyes started wandering around, searching for her. Did she come?