E.J Caswell Imagine: Bad Days 🤬

Start from the beginning

"Big Red stop the music." Miss Jenn said disappointed.

"E.J do you even know what the next lyric is?" Miss Jenn said in a very harsh tone to me. I was so humiliated. I want to run out.

"No. I forgot." I mumbled.

"This is what an unprepared actor looks like. Never come to rehearsal without practicing and memorizing your lines first even for music. Rehearsal is dismissed. Everyone needs to go home and practice your lines and sheet music." Miss Jenn said leaving the room.

"Way to go Caswell. I don't even have a single line. And rehearsal is dismissed." Carlos said strutting out of the room.

"Carlos don't be so harsh on him. Maybe he had a bad day." Nini speaks up walking towards me but I ignore her and head to the parking lot to find my sports car.

"Wait, E.J. I'm sorry for what I said." Carlos came running after me.

"Leave me alone." I got in my car before he could stop me.

*Back in the theatre*

Carlos POV:

"Guys, I feel bad about what I said to E.J. I'm just upset about rehearsals cancelled." I said to the group.

"Maybe someone should go check on E.J. He's an only child and I think something is up." Gina chatted with the rest of the group who stayed back that consisted of the original theatre gang.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Ashlyn said looking up from a textbook.

"You're his cousin." Kourtney stated.

"I've dealt with plenty of his fits. He's probably just mad about some stupid water polo match." Ashlyn said not looking up from her textbook.

"Gina, since you mentioned it, why don't you go check on him?" Ricky said holding Nini's hand.

"Actually, good idea Ricky. I will. Ashlyn can you drive me there. Hello Ashlyn? It's not time to study." Gina said waving her hand

"Sorry, there's an AP geography test tomorrow. Very important. Yeah sure. I'll drive my aunt needs me to pick some old stuff up from the garage anyway."

"Can you tell him, I said sorry about the comment?" I said innocently.

"Sure Carlos."

"We're a family. We should be looking after each other." Ricky said getting emotional.

"Where's Seb? Carlos isn't he supposed to be with you?" Kourtney said to me.

"He has farm chores." I said sadly.

*At the Caswell's*

E.J's POV:

I was so upset and frustrated about today's events. This was not me. I don't know why I messed up so much. I decided to swim some laps to get some exercise. My mother was home cooking dinner, but she didn't notice my behavior. My dad was still at work like always. He works too much. He's saving up to pay for college tuition but wants me to get me a scholarship. I can't tell him about the grades.

I swam laps in the big family pool for two hours. I swam so much that my arms started to hurt, and my fingers got wrinkly. I got out of the pool to dry off and grab some food and water. I ignored my mom in the kitchen, when I noticed Ashlyn's care outside.

"Mom, why is Ashlyn here?"

"I don't know. Why Don't you go see? Put a shirt on and wipe off. You smell like chlorine."

Before I could reach the door, the doorbell rang, and Ashlyn's car disappeared outside. I opened the door and forgot to put a shirt on.

"Gina? What are you doing here? How'd you find my house?!" I was almost shouting at my friend.