two

Russia was a little confused when America asked to go to the toilet randomly in the middle of the class. It wasn't really surprising though, he knew he was going to skip class one hour or another, but he still hoped he could watched him for a little more.

Plus he noticed that America looked different that day.

He couldn't help his eyes from going in his direction. These last few months had been rough for the Russian and he definitely needed some sort of support even if he would never admit it. It would have been so nice if he could get some from the person he wanted.

He put his head on his desk waiting for the bell to ring letting his mind drift again.

He had always been pretty good at school, even if he had trouble staying stable during those tough times. But America used to be too, even if his grades dropped quite a bit since they parted ways. He didn't even seem to care.

It probably wasn't the reason why though, but Russia wondered how his parents reacted. They were nice, France and Britain were good parents but they wanted their children to be the best. To the point where to each good grade America brought back home, they would spoil the hell out of him. He was even a little embarrassed about it.

Russia quickly raised his head when he heard his teacher's voice again.

"About those groups I was talking about for that homework, I already created them randomly so you would get to know other people, and yes I am aware you are seniors but don't act like you talk to everybody in this class." Mister UN said, a hand on his hip.

Wait, what groups ?

"So basically I wrote them down on this sheet of paper I'll tape to the whiteboard, put a cross next to your name when you know who your partner is. Canada, you can sign for your brother, I'm pretty sure he won't do it himself." He sighed, putting his stuff back in his briefcase. "See you next week."

UN left the classroom in its quiet state, but just a second later, everyone circled the paper.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" you could hear someone scream in the background. "YESSSSSSSSSS" and that was the same person, don't ask, Russia didn't know what happened either.

The slav grabbed his notebooks and his bag and went slowly to the front of the classroom, slowly.

His heart skipped a beat.

America & Russia.

America.

Why?

That wasn't possible. He couldn't do it with him, he would faint before he even started talking.

Impossible. Impossible. Impossible.

Mister UN would never agree to change groups. He wouldn't even dare asking.
First of all because he was scary, second of all because even if he despised the karma right now, this could be his opportunity, right?

His opportunity to talk with him again.

~*~*~

America looked at his phone, rolling on his bed again as he cringed at his lack of sleep, and at that unwanted message he received some minutes ago

That nap wasn't long enough. He was too tired to deal with that shit.

He heard a knock on the door.

"Hi Ame, what's up?" Canada entered the room with a smile. "By the way, there's homework due next week in UN's class, your partner's Russia, eh."

America stood up from his bed, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"I know... he texted me... and woke me up, it's not like i was going to do it anyway." He shrugged, ready to go down the stairs, his brother following close behind.

"Be nice, just do that homework and you won't have to talk to him ever again." Canada sighed, putting a hand on America's shoulder. "Probably." He added teasing his brother.

"Fuck you." He answered, rolling his eyes. "But you're right...and annoying, stupid." The american dropped in his brother's arms, hugging him tightly. "Love you..."

Canada ran his fingers through America's hair.

"I know, I love you too."

Chapter 2 is DONE.
I'm writing the first chapters in one go cause everything is already on my phone's notes lol
Don't worry, you'll know when I'm late real quick.
@/uza.nemu on ig

-nem

(Updates will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays gotta keep you guys on the fence ;) (there may be updates sometimes on Sundays if you're nice))