18: Drunken Calls

1-800-273-8255 by Logic ft Alessia Cara and Khalid

___________________

It's been a whole week, and Jungkook hasn't heard anything in regards to Taehyung.

Let alone has he seen him.

And he stopped caring by the end of the fifth day.

Apparently from Ten, Taehyung was arrested for getting into a fight with this random guy at a bar. No word was said on the reason as to what happened, but the guy ended up in the hospital and didn't press charges. Jungkook asked Jimin to see if he knew anything about it, but all Jimin told him was that Taehyung just needs to be left alone and that he's still attending his classes, that's it.

So Jungkook did just that.

He stopped sending him messaged, left him alone, and only focused on his work at school.

To say he was kinda annoyed would be an understatement. Why would Taehyung just ditch him to go to a bar and fight with someone? It makes no fucking sense.

Let alone be so reckless to be caught.

And not even message him back, but can still inform Jimin?

Not like Jungkook is anything more important to him, they're just fuck buddies, but seeing how Jungkook was worried about him, he should've at least said something. Anything.

Whatever, Jungkook got over it.

In two days is the Halloween party and Jungkook was considering actually not going. Jimin will be fine either way since he's going with Joshua, and the guy is not exactly a drinker or a party person, but he's going just for Jimin's sake of happiness.

That's cute, I guess.

Now Jungkook doesn't need to be Jimin's protector all of the time.

However, Jungkook doesn't want to just drop out from going to the party because Taehyung isn't around. He's not exactly a follower Besides, he wants to be able to use his actual clothes at least once while being here instead of these fuzzy and itchy clothes.

Who knows what he may decide on, that'll be a decision for another day.

At the moment, Jungkook is just laying back on his bed, thinking about the life he had back home. There's been many times where he has gotten urges to...... Do the naughty stuff he used to do back then. He nearly called a familiar number a few times but instantly stopped himself to not fall for the temptation.

He came all this way for a fresh start, not a part two to his past.

So instead, a few minutes ago he checked in with Lisa on Gem's behavior. She said he's been more... Stable. Woosung actually ended up talking to him - more so scolded him - and that sorta settled him. If there's anyone little gem respects, it's Woosung.

More than Jungkook, and that says a lot about their currently relationship.

So, to hear that just felt like Jungkook was finally able to breathe properly.

At some point, Little Gem will have to grow up and drop the shit he's doing now.

Before it ends up taking his life, literally.

Jungkook shakes his head to the thought away, closing his eyes to try to get some sleep after the previous sleepless nights.

Sadly, right when he was just about to officially pass out, his phone suddenly rings in his pocket.

With a tired grunt Jungkook reaches for his pocket and squints to the brightness of the screen, letting his eyes adjust to the light. It didn't process immediately the name on it but when it did, Jungkook heart nearly stopped beating.