22: I Was First

This is Joshua ^^

I Mean It -    G-Eazy

___________

It's almost as though this has become a habit for Taehyung and Jungkook every time they come to a party: Whenever they're here, they find themselves on the familiar couch, phones out while they play against each other on a game. Once again are these children on the floor playing their stupid kindergarten games, so Jungkook and Taehyung were in their own world as the disaster happens around them.

They didn't mind it, this is their way of bonding besides the sexual moments.

A few times Jungkook would find himself teasing Taehyung by placing his hand on his thigh, always catching the other off guard to lose the game. Seems as though Taehyung has caught onto this and does it as well, in their own little battle for dominance.

"Can you fucking stop!"

"You started it!"

"I'm losing- YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"Ha!"

Jungkook sneers his glare towards the smiling man after his character lost, pushing his face back with his veiny hand, "I will get my revenge-"

"Hello, is this seat taken?"

The two stop from their bickering to see a girl standing in front of them, dressed up as a slutty nurse with an innocent smile on her red lips. The two really didn't care in all honesty but that became a problem when she sat right in between the two, being a barrier for them to continue to annoy each other.

Jungkook wasn't dumb, he knew what her intentions were almost instantly when she fixed her eyes on him.

He was not going to deal with this now either way.

However, if only he noticed how Taehyung stared at her, perhaps that's when Jungkook would have kept his composure. If only he saw how the girl discretely squeezed Taehyung's wrist, and how Taehyung casually fixated his focus away from them, maybe Jungkook would've asked if they knew each other.

But no, Jungkook never noticed.

Before Jungkook could even get up to sit beside Taehyung, the girl places a hand on his arm, purring to the fake tattoos, "Wow, these look real."

"That's the point," Jungkook huffs out, looking over at Taehyung to see him already bubbling s conversation with Joshua, who's letting Jimin lay his back on him from the ground as they play Never Have I Ever; Not seeing Jungkook's desperate calls for assistance.

Yet the twitch of his frown said otherwise.

"They look really hot on you," The girl continues to praise, running her other hand closer to his thigh, "If you ever need a bad girl, I can always-"

"I need a drink," Was all Jungkook said before getting up and walking away, rubbing off the girl's pitchy voice from his head. It's not like he has this disgust towards females or being sexual with them, he's just not into the idea of fucking around with more than one person and it always fills him with shiver to the thought of it.

If he's messing with Taehyung, as stupid as it is, he stays loyal to just one fuck buddy even though he can have plenty if he wanted.

Guess Woosung has taught him a lot while they were together, or maybe he just misses having that type of loyalty with someone.

It's whatever at this point, Jungkook doesn't mind it.

Jungkook grabs a beer from the kitchen and instantly chugs it down as he goes back to where the rest were, but the second he comes back he nearly spits out his beer back in the bottle.