16: Convince Him

Lost Boy- Ruth B.

________

"What happened last night?"

Jimin slowly looks up from eating his oatmeal, meeting Jungkook's intense eyes. Sure Jungkook can be many things; an idiot, probably dense -okay no that's a lie-, perhaps not that attentive or too over protective, but he can see the aftermath of a mental breakdown as bright as day.

Speaking from experience.

So he stares at Jimin intently, waiting for him to say something. Meanwhile the other just blinks at him, knowing there's no exactly a way out of this.

"Nothing, just...... Family problems," Jimin sighs, looking down at his bowl, "Joshua was just trying to cheer me up, but it still affects me, you know?"

Hm.... Right....

Jungkook only leans back against his chair, "So Joshua is not the reason upset? Because if he is, you know you can tell me-"

"For fucks sakes Jungkook!" Jimin explodes, shooting to his feet, "Not everything is about relationships! Joshua has been kind to me! Where are you even-"

Jungkook now stands up, glowering down at him, "Sit down Jimin."

"No the fuck! I can be standing-"

This shouting is triggering.

"Stop raising your voice at me if I haven't done shit to you and sit the fuck down!"

Jimin is now glaring angrily at him but slumps down to the chair with arms crossed. Jungkook only stares down at him with a huff and sits back down, letting himself soften his gaze to the angered other male.

"Jimin, I just want to understand, okay?" He says calmly, making Jimin still not look at his direction with pursed lips, "Now I'm sorry for assuming bad about Joshua, or for speaking to you with that tone. I just want what's best for you."

For a long moment Jimin doesn't say anything, only kept his stubborn arms crossed, but after it sinks in a little more he looks at Jungkook and slowly relaxes.

There he shows this fragile delicacy that Jungkook is not use to seeing from him before.

Jimin is vibrant and bright, not fragile or delicate.

This is..... New.

"It's my family, we're just going through struggles right now. I think my brother might crash a few days here until it all settles a bit home, if that's okay with you?"

Jungkook could see the stressed emotions behind Jimin's eyes as he speaks about this, letting himself slowly nod in understanding.

"Yeah that's perfectly fine," He says calmly, reaching over to hold one of Jimin's hands, "If you ever need anything, never hesitate to talk to me okay?"

This clearly made Jimin feel better because he lets out a soft smile and nods, "I will thank you," he whispers and looks down to their hands, letting out a heavy sigh, "So, onto different and more lighter topics, the Halloween party is next week! Do you have a costume yet?"

The thought of Halloween only brought dark flashbacks to storm his mind, slightly making him shiver in his spot as he slowly pulls his hand away from Jimin's, "I'm not going."

"What? Why!! Oh honey if it's because of a costume I got your back-"

"No no! It's just," Jungkook trails off, scratching the back of his neck, "I'm not fond of it, that's all."

Jimin pouts deeply to this and before he could answer back the door suddenly opens. By now the two know the that the only person who's able to open that door is Taehyung, so they weren't surprised to see him enter inside.

Raw [Vkook] (Editing process)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें