Triple Date Night!!

Start from the beginning

Everyone was in comfy clothes. Bakugou was wearing sweatpants and a black tank top, Kiri was cuddled up with him, wearing some pj pants and Bakugou's hoodie. They were both on one of the couches with Denki and Jirou on the other side. Denki was wearing a pikachu onesie, Jirou was wearing some other pokemon onesie as well. Mina and Sero were in the floor and they were just in some casual clothes, Sho and Dabi were on the other couch. You and Tamaki went to sit beside them.

"Sooo... The desserts will be here soon, we have popcorn and movies... What do you guys wanna watch?" Denki picked up the remote.

"Hmm... Something scary!" Mina got up to make popcorn.

"Crawl? I've seen it, but its great!" 

"Totally!" You say.

(I've seen Crawl and it isn't scary but you get chills from watching it..!)

"That was freaky... I got hella chills..." Sero said.

"Bruh... 2 ALLIGATORS?! IN A BASEMENT?!" Kiri said.

You were cuddling with Tamaki and finally looked up. "I was so tired, but I couldn't fall asleep! Gave me chills..."

"Anyone wanna play a game? Maybe Spin The Bottle or Truth Or Dare?" Mina asked.

"I don't know about Spin The Bottle... Cuz we're all dating, but we could if everyone is fine with it." You said.

"Anyone disagree? We could play Spin The Bottle: Truth Or Dare??" 

"Sure!" Everyone had agreed so we picked a bottle and the rules were that you spin like Spin The Bottle, but instead you ask a truth or dare. It was Mina's idea so she went first.

"Alright, (Y/n), truth or dare?" 

"Dare, I ain't no pussy."

"I dare you to..." She looked around and then smiled. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Shoto."

"Uhm... I-"

"You said you 'ain't no pussy!'" She smirked. You hated when she tried to force her ships on you.

"UGH, I hate you." You and Shoto got up and they locked you in a nearby closet.

"I despise her sometimes..." You sat on the floor and so did he. 

"Touya might leave later. He's kinda bored."

"Figures! Dabi is like that. I'm surprised he showed up at all."

"Well, after this, I might head back to the dorms."

"Me and Tamaki might head back too... This was fairly fun, but I wish we could go out."

"Yeah... How much longer we have?"

"6 MINUTES!" Mina yelled.

"Lord, this feels like forever." You laid your head on his shoulder. "I do wish we could hang out more."

"Yeah, I just..." He shook his head. "Never mind."

"No, what is it?"

"Nothing... It's nothing."

You sat up and looked at him, but he looked away. "Dude, what's going on?"

He turned around and looked at you with sad eyes. "It's nothing, I swear."

"It's not nothing... I saw how the Dekusquad behaved the other day, there's something going on."

There was an awkward silence and it was like in those movies where the main character and her love interest finally get together and they are about to kiss except it actually happened.

"2 MINUTES LEFT!" called Mina. 

You both got startled and jumped away from each other. "I- Uhm... We- I-I'm sorry..." You stuttered.

"I'm sorry... It's just-"

"We should just... not talk about this." He ruffled his hair. It was cute.

"Yeah... Never, ever."

"TIME'S UP! COME OUT BITCHES!"

You both quickly stood up and practically ran out. You went back to sitting with Tamaki and he went to the other side of the couch. Dabi had already left. You both looked really guilty. 

"Well, who's next?" Sero asked.

"Nobody. We should stop." You said.

"Agreed." Sho got up. "I'm going back to my dorm..."

"We all should... I'm tired anyway!" You swayed back and forth.

"What's wrong?" Tamaki asked quietly. "You're swaying."

"N-Nothing! Let's go, babe."

"Swaying is your nervous habit tho..." 

"I'm fine, baby!" You said aggressively and he flinched and you sighed. "I'm sorry... Let's just- I have to talk to you..."

"O-Okay..." He stood up and you both walked to your dorm.

"Look, I was just nervous about what happened back there. I had- We... Me and Sho kissed in the closet earlier. I was just nervous about how you would react and it meant nothing! I'm really sorry about yelling at you too..." You stood in front of Tamaki and you were trying to explain everything.

"(Y-Y/n), its okay... I'm fine." He smiled. "You're my first girlfriend and no matter what happens, maybe not no matter what, but I love you and I always will..." He held your hands.

"Oh my Cheezus, I love you." You both 'hung out' the whole night, if ya know what I mean...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, there's boutta be some DRAMAAAAA~

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOIS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 7, 2020

Word Count: 1025