Me: W-what are you doing here Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa?

Jin: Oh nothing...just looking at our sister cuddling with her lover~

Me: We are not lovers! 

Namjoon: Yeah....we totally believe that...

He said, with sarcasm lacing in his tone.

Jungkook: Hyung! Noona is right...we are not...lovers.

I could hear the disappointment, sadness and pain in his voice. I feel bad now. Ugh! How dumb can I be...

I made him upset. Great. Just great. I ignored it for the time being.

Me: Now tell me, seriously what are you doing here?

Jin: Well we wanted to check on Jungkook.

Namjoon: Also, Yeri told us to tell you that they need you today at the company for some meeting. She said your phone was unreachable....

Me: Oh yeah...I had put it on 'do not disturb'.

With that I quickly switch the mode off and a ton of messages pop up. Some from work and some from...

Me:Shit! Hoseok! 

Namjoon: What about him?

Me: He's coming back today and told me to pick him up!

Jungkook: When is Hoseok hyung arriving noona?

Me: Wait..

I checked his messages and saw that his plane is arriving in about 2 hours.

Me: We still have 2 hours...

Jin: We have to finish the formalities of Jungkook's discharge...

Namjoon: I'll go do it.

Me: I'll get the nurse and tell her to bring his crutches and clothes.

I left and Jungkook was left with Jin oppa.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

As noona left, Jin hyung came and sat beside me.

Jin: Yahh Jungkook-ah...

Me: Yeah hyung?

Jin: You love my sister right?

I was baffled. How did he know that? I don't remember telling him...

Me: Yes...a lot..But, how did you know hyung?

Jin: Y/n told us about your proposal.

I just silently nodded, noticing the atmosphere between us, tense up a bit.

Jin: You better not break her heart kid...she's very important to me..

I gave him a sad smile as I said,

Me: Hyung, how can the person, who has been in love with Noona since his childhood, ever since he first laid his eyes on her...till now..break her heart? It has always been just my heart that breaks....

I could see Jin hyung's eyes soften up.

Jin: It's okay Jungkook, just don't give up on her....

Me: I'll try my hardest not to...

Jin: Let me tell you something. When Y/n got inside the ambulance with you, I was with her while Namjoon drove our car. She was holding your hand tightly the whole time and refused to let go, she told me that she still has to give her answer to you....she wants you to hear it...

Me: But her answer could be a rejection too....

Jin: She cried Jungkook. And believe me when I say, she isn't one to break easily...so have hope...

Me: Thanks hyung...really...

Hearing this from hyung really makes me feel like, there really is a chance of Noona loving me back.......

Sorry for the late update today! My online classes have started and it is really stressful these days!! I might also update the next chapter late...I apologize in advance for that! 

                                                                                                                                              - JenBTae -