It's okay

Sounds really convincing
What are you doing rn

Now? Uh, just with my Mum

Ooooh tell her I said hi
And my friends were telling me I was being a bitch to you

Oh

IM SORRY :( please forgive me kind sir
And have you eaten yet

Not yet why?

We're going out to eat
Be ready in 20

°
Seri hummed aimlessly as she pulled up outside of Jisung's house, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel as she watched the sky become darker.

Jisung peered out of the window, sighing heavily as he threw the last piece of rubbish in the bin and glanced guilty at his Mother who layed on the sofa- eyes staring at the TV yet she wasn't really watching it.

"Who's here?" She croaked out, glancing at her Son who fidgeted nervously.
"Seri." He mumbled, feeling guilty of leaving her.

His Mother peered up at him and back down at the doll on her lap.
"Oh, your partner- where are you going?"
"Nowhere. I'll tell her to go-"
"Shut up and go." She grumbled, shaking her head at his response.

"Mum-"
"Go be a teenager Jisung, please."

The honk of the car outside brought him to sigh heavily, lips pulling in a frown.
"If you don't go I'll push you outside myself."

There was a silence before he sighed, grabbing Seji and walking over to his Mother- bending down to press a kiss to her warm forehead.

"I'll be home soon."
"Wait, come here." She spoke and he went closer, her shaky hands reached up to flatten down his hair and fix his appearance; she smiled adoringly.

"Have fun sweetheart."

After bidding his goodbyes, he finally left the house hesitatingly- carrying the doll in his arms as he reached her car with a heavy heart.

Her face lit up at his appearance after waiting a while and she rolled the window down before he opened the door.

"Hey, can you put her in the car seat?" She asked sheepishly and his lips parted slightly in realisation before walking to the back seat.

Seri watched patiently as he fumbled with the carseat, his fingers not quite getting used to the complications of the buckles and straps.

A small smile grazed her lips at his clumsiness and a slight blush formed on his cheeks at the embarrassment, not daring to look at her.

Wordlessly, she unbuckled her own belt and exited the car- circling around till she stood next to him- gently prodding him out of the way.

He cleared his throat, stepping back and rubbing the back of his head. Seri bit back the amused smirk on her lips and quickly buckled the doll in- stepping back.

"Wait I think her blanket is in the back." She mumbled, opening the trunk and grabbing the pink blanket to cover her with as Jisung stood there awkwardly.

Seri returned, putting the blanket over the doll and closing the door- facing the boy with a confused scrunch of her nose.

"Are you not getting in? I won't crash the car I swear." She joked- Jisung blushing more and she laughed lightly as he quickly got inside.

Seri shook her head at his awkward self and began to walk around the front of the car to get to the driver's seat.

Her eyes found the window of his house where a woman stood, looking out on them.
Seri smiled brightly, slightly bowing and waving out of respect.

She weakly waved back, trying to hide the fact she was sick and gladly Seri didn't catch on, sliding into the drivers seat with a Jisung who stared in the direction of his Mother worriedly.

"Your Mum is really sweet, I should visit her next time I come."

The sentence made Jisung panic, not wanting anyone to know about his home situation so he just smiled half heartedly as his hand clutched the belt strap to hide his shaking hands.

Hello there

What's les thoughts