chapter 3: Is This Hell?

Felix's pov
-------------------------

"What the hell was that!?" Stormy yelled in confusion and fright. I stand up looking at the direction it came from. It was Jenna ..she dropped her cup" Dammit!" I sighed. Why did she have to scream like that?

I arrived at my house around 12:11am. I unlocked my door and walked in thinking. I miss her. I pulled out my phone. I didn't get anything from her..I'm going to call her she should have called long ago.. The phone kept ringing. Damn, no answer. I text Marzia "Hey baby, I hope your flight went well I miss you already come home when you can I love you be safe night..

Marzia pov
-----------------------------

After we said our good byes I went to my plane and I handed the airline guy my ticket and he gave me this uncomfortable smile. "Have a great flight.." he kept smiling this weird smile..I started walking and then all of a sudden someone grabbed my arm and covered my mouth. I tried breaking free but I could. Oh my God..please no..

I was thrown in the back of a van with my arms tied and mouth covered..what in hell is going on!? I heard the van start and started to speed off and made me hit my back pretty hard on the back of the van. That's going to leave a bruise.. "hey are you alright..lemme help." I heard someone whisper pulling the cloth off of me..at least I'm not alone.."Thank you." I said "Shh.. don't let them know I helped you..my name's

Rachel Meyer..You can call me bunny..I prefer to be called that.." she had really light blue eyes..oh my.. she helped me with my hands I rubbed where the rope dug in at.."What's happening.."I say with teary eyes. She looked at me with no expression "I..I have no idea where.. I was filling up my truck and I went in to pay and some guy held me hostage..the man at worked the cash register just watched with this weird..-" "uncomfortable smile..?"I said finishing her sentence. "Yeah how'd you know.." "He did the same to me.." we felt the truck jerk stop and we heard the doors open and closed and all of a sudden the back of the vans doors swung open I gasp.