Chapter 2: Only for a little.

poods Pov (Felix)

-------------------

After I took a shower and ate my breakfast we put Marzia's things in the car

*at the air port*

we were waiting for them to call her plane I was holding her as much as possible. I know it'll be a couple weeks..but I know as soon as she walks into that door I'll already miss her. I barley function without her.. we've been together for a really really long time..but before I know it she be right back into my arms..

we heard her plane "I love you Marzia." I say in a soft tone "I love you too Felix.." I heard her cute Italian accent. it sounded more hurt and I look into her teary eyes " promise to call me..?" "of course " we both moved into a kiss. "last call for California" We break away and she walked into the door.

I finally arrived to where I needed to be. I can't wait to see my bros. I put a smile on my face and walked into the building and sat at my Booth after checking in "30seconds get ready" Jenna Marbles said in the intercom. I get out some merch and a picture with me ready to sign autographs.

Before you know it I see a pile of teenagers some adults and a few kids that we maybe around 10-12. within seconds I had a huge line. the bro army is strong with this one.

-4 hours later-

"thank you guys for coming sorry it is time to go the doors are on the right of the building. "

I had a few more. I didn't want to disappoint them so I had to get them all.

Last one. "hello what maybe your name? " "my name is Stormy, I'm from Oklahoma its such an honor to meet my idol." she said with a smile on her face. "Well hello stormy how does it feel being out of America?" I asked giving her my autograph. she took it and smiled "Thank you. and its great. its a new experience for me." "That's really great. have a amazing day bro. " "Can I please take a picture with you?" She said nervously. I smiled at her " Well of course, anything for my bros." She took out her phone and we took a few pictures together Afterwards we bro-fisted. as she went to walk off I heard a blood curdling scream..what the hell..?