Chapter 5: Where Is She?

Marzia's pov
--------------------------------------
Marry was still asleep with her head on my lap. She hasn't woken up since she was thrown into this vehicle. Bunny was asleep leaning against my shoulder. I couldn't sleep, Not like this. I stroke marrys hair while thinking about Felix. I miss him so much. Tears built in my eyes thinking about him. I should be in bed with the love of my life right now. A single tear slipped out of my eye down my cheek falling on to marry. How could this happen to us? We did nothing to deserve this. Something touched my arm I looked down to see marry slightly open her eyes up at me. I nudged bunny "she's awake" I whispered.
Bunny opened her eyes right away and looked at her smiling really big "Marry! What happened??" She loudly whispered. Marry slowly sat up. "Don't hurt yourself." I said helping her. She had pain in her eyes sitting up and rested her back on the the wall of the van. "I..I don't know..I can't remember.." She looked down at her broken body. "What did they do to me.." Her voice began to crack I held her in my arms hugging her enough not to hurt her. Bunny followed in for the hug. " Marry we're going to get out of this. Don't you worry.." Bunny wiped away the tears off of marrys face. The van stopped and we all looked up. Moments later we heard the men get out of the front end. The door opened " alright get out one by one." Said the tall muscular man. We got up and one by one we got out of the van. I looked around me to see if I knew where I was. But I didn't. It was too dark to tell where I was at. The man pushed me forward "Start walking." He said with no emotion in his voice. I began to walk with him to a building. He put his badge on a scanner for access to go in. Thomas woodcutting. He pulled us in the building taking us into a room. "He'll be here soon sit tight." Thomas said shutting the door locking it down. There was only three twin sized bed with blankets and one pillow on each bed in this cement room. It was cold in here. We were scared. Very scared. I sat on my bed grabbing the blanket wrapping it around me. It didn't help much but it was something. The door made a loud sound and opened slowly. "Hello ladies." I slowly looked up. I my eyes opened wide in shock. No.. It can't be..

Felix's pov
------------------------------
"Wh-what do you mean?.. She left for the shoot yesterday.. She's not there? Have you heard from her at all?" I began to worry. where could she be?
I sat up and was shaking a bit. " The last time I spoke to her was yesterday when she told me when she'll be here. Is she not there?" Anna said with concern in her voice. "Do I need to call the police?" I couldn't speak. How did this happen? I seen her leave to her plan where could she have gone.. "Hello, Felix?" Anna said. "What- oh no I don't think you should maybe she didn't hear her alarm.." I said getting up running my fingers through my hair " I - I have to go .." Before we could say our goodbyes I hung up.
I slide my pants up zipping and buttoning them up. I made my way downstairs putting my shirt on heading to the kitchen grabbing some breakfast going to the table sitting down starting to eat.
After i finished eating I took my phone out. One new message. I quickly opened my phone with my hear pumping really fast. My heart felt like it was dead after I seen it was only from my friend Ken. "Have you heard from marry lately? We got into an argument and now she hasn't been home and I'm worried." I sighed. "No man sorry. I haven't heard from Marzia I've been worried because I haven't heard from her after she went to her photoshoot." I sent the text. I miss Marzia.. Where could she be.
I was in my thoughts thinking about her when all of a sudden I heard an explosion and cars going off. I jumpped up going outside seeing smoke and fire everywhere in the distance. "What the hell.." I ran back inside turning on my TV. The TV was making a weird sound and had big letters going across it. Warning:outbreak. My heart was racing turning it to the news.
"Hello everyone. There has been an outbreak in Italy. Please take cover, Lock your doors, and don't open your door for anyone. We will be keeping you updated as much as possib-" The TV went to static before I could finish watching. I closed my door locking it and locking at it for a few moments.. What is going on.. I heard a bang on my glass door in the back of my home.I grabbed a medal poker from my fireplace and started to sprit torawrds the back door. A women covered in blood was in my kitchen holding someone's chest crying. I began to get sick dropping my stick. She looked up at me. "You! Help me! Please! He's dying!" Tearing falling from her face looking at me. I ran to the cabinets grabbing the first aid running back to them sitting down, " what happened?" I said freaking out taking everything out.
She started to grab the alcohol and poring it on his open wound. He began to scream. "Hey hey hey calm down its going to be alright calm down slow your heart down. Please." She kept repeating herself. I didn't know what to do. I looked at the wound. I held onto the kid. The women wrapped him up looking up at him "David stay with me please. You're all I have baby please." He was very pale. "Mom..?" She wiped her forehead making a blood streak go across her forehead.
The boy went unconscious. I snapped my fingers " David wake up!" I picked him up putting him on my couch. I kept snapping and saying his name while his mom was doing the same and checking his pulse. She was crying more and more. I tried to comfort her as much as possible.
After a few minutes she was starting to calm a bit down. I brought her into a hug "hey it'll be okay" I tried my very best not to cry. She was trying to stop her tears "why did this happen to me? I didn't do anything. God why.. If you're trying to punish me don't take it out on my son take it out on me.." I kept holding her letting her feeling out. " Im so very sorry about breaking into your home sir.. And getting blood on everything you own.. I'll pay for the damages.. I just needed help.. My boy was attacked.. A man that looked inhuman started to attack my son. He started biting scratching on him. I didn't know what to do.. I did everything I could to help my son.. He's all I have ever since his father left.. I can't lose my son.." I looked at her. " don't worry about my things they're replaceable. Your son isn't. He's still alive and that's all that matters at this point." Before I could I continue my phone rang. I picked up my phone looking at the caller ID Marzia. I hurried and answered "Marzia?? Are you okay? Where are you? Are you safe??" I heard nothing for a moment "Marzia?? Please answer me!" My voice crackled. "Hello Felix remember me?" My heart stopped. That can't be.. Can it..?
---------------------------------------------
Hello! its been a little but here's another one. I'm trying my hardest to update more but I can't help it. Sorry guys. There will be a new one soon enough I'll try not to make you guys wait longer than you did for this one. Y'all are the real mvp ✌ I appreciate y'all ✌