Chapter 4: Why Did This Happen to Me?

Marzia's POV
--------------
"Nice to finally see you again." I can't see the face of the person who kidnapped me because the sun was in my eyes, but the voice sound familiar.. "What do you want with us!?" The man laughed " Oh Darling stop fussing soon enough you will be answered but for now keep your friend company.. While you can." One of ru

         his guys threw a girl in with green hair and slams the door. Bunny and I went over to see who it was. We rolled her motionless body onto her back. "Marry.." I said covering my mouth. Bunny started to get youtube to come over eyed "Let's help her." We both started untying her and taking the gag out of her mouth. I took my shirt off leaving my undershirt on and I put my shirt under her head using it as a pillow. She has bumps and cuts on her.. I guess she went out with a fight..

Felix POV
----------
I can barely sleep without her. It's 2:30am and I have to make a video for my bros early in the morning if I want the video done on time for Friday with pewdiepie (N/A :lol more like Saturdays with Pewdiepie) I checked my phone for the millionth time. "No new messages" I signed and put my phone on the charger.

~7am~

I groaned as I heard my phone go off. I looked at the caller ID Anna Gibson why would Marzia's photographer call me?..Oh no.. I sat up and pressed the answer button shaking a little."H-hello?" I answered. "Yes this is Anna Gibson is Marzia at home? She was meant to be here by 6am and its 7 may I speak to her?" I froze "She left yesterday.."
-------------------------------------
Hey sorry for not updating in SO LONG I'm sorry and this should be longer but I'm a tad bit busy with everything vote and comment??