MULTIPLE CHAPTERS

(MULTIPLE CHAPTERS IN THIS ONE BECAUSE I FORGOT TO PUT A BREAK NOTICE ON IM SORRY, Check the end for important notice)

Marnie meets Gladion
Requested by Snowythearticfox
And FlareYTGacha35

Marnie was in the hotel, looking for the room she and Gloria are in. But because she was still wearing her sunglasses, she ended up knocking the room 200 instead of 208.

"Hey Gloria! I forgot my keycard since open-" Marnie shouted as she knocked on the wrong door.

"Who's shouting so much?" A blonde boy opens the door with a grumpy tone.

"Oh um," Marnie pulls her hand back immediately, "Sorry 'bout that, wrong room."

"Whatever," The blonde guy with an edgey attitude shrugged, though he wondered about her weird accent. Weird.

"There you are brother!" Another voice appears next to Marnie, scaring the crap out of her. "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"D-don't worry 'bout it, Jesus Christ." Marnie takes her sunglasses off and the girl also have bright blonde hair like the boy in the door.

"I'm still sorry, I'm Lillie and this is my brother, Gladion." She introduces herself and still apologised.

"Oh, I'm...." Marnie realised that the Alolan people actually watches Galar's show too so they have some fans so she says, "Barnie."

"Sounds familiar... but hi." Gladion crosses his arms and leans on the door frame."

"Um, I'm just goin' to go now." Marnie simply slides away from the siblings.

"...Her shaved hair part looks cool." Gladion admitted.

"You know, it looks similar to that one gym leader in Galar." Lillie wondered. "She seems nice. Also why are you even here?"

"...well."

pLoT ConVEnieCe

Two requests by one person. Jamezv4

Marnie plays very fnaf

"...is this on now?....come on....connect the vr screen already...." Marnie squints her eyes as she sees the controls of the stream. She spent around ten minutes trying to work this out already, the time for the stream is dangerously closing in.

Her eyes darted to a particular button that says 'Connect to screen (idk)' she clicks on it and it finally connects to the viewers point of view.

"Finally!" She sighs loudly, "Now to set up the intro..."

————————————————————————

"Hello guys! Today I will be playing a heavily requested game, Fnaf but in vr!" Marnie excitedly says but she doesn't smile at all as usual.

SuperMarnieFan: I can't wait for this!

NinjaBoi: I'm going to sh my pants

SuperMarnieFan: what?

NinjaBoi: Nvm

As Marnie starts up the game, she looks right and left and realised she's stuck in this weird tiny room.

Not a moment longer, there's a phone ringing, she hates ringing noises, always so annoying.
Marnie didn't even choose to pick it up but it goes off anyway with,

"Hello? HeLlOlooo?"

Marnie makes a confused face at the bad phone transmission but rolls her eyes and continues listening.

As the weird guy speaks, she fiddles around with the controls and suddenly this tablet shows up with a security camera footage.

"Oh, 'ow interestin'" She sarcastically remarks and keeps tapping on other tabs, examining the eerily mysterious 'Freddie Frazbear' place. Little usual kids party with balloons and yadah yadah.

Until she saw three things, a bear, yellow bird and a purple bunny, exactly when the guy was saying something about animatronics moving around at night?

"Ah, that must be Freddy, Chica and Bonnie." Marnie nods along to herself, speaking her mind sometimes for her fans as she streams.

Suddenly, the camera screen appears to lose its connection and goes into a grey seizure, startling Marnie a bit. She prepares for whatever is going to pop up in the screen, gripping the vr controls a bit tighter, biting on her lip slightly and the screen returns to normal. It seems more blank. Oh no.

"Oh my Jesus Christ where is that chicken?" Marnie commentates on her thoughts, totally not beginning to lose her cool.

She flips over to other cameras that is shown on the bottom right, trying to find that chicken as quickly as possible, until there's another flicker on the cameras.

"Not this again I swear." Marnie already dreaded each flickering of the cameras and all the sudden, Freddy is look at her on the right lower corridor to the security guard room.

"Uh, maybe I should go off the camera now." Marnie says, not knowing that the stream chat is spamming with 'CHECK THE DOOR NOW'.

Truthfully, Marnie had not even noticed the buttons on each side of the door and tapped on the light on the left, nothing. She taps on the left and

"OH SHI-ZZLESSS!" She saves herself from swearing in front of her innocent fans, like SuperMarnieFan. Her eyes were ballistically wide open and her scream was probably loud enough that Piers could hear her from his long tour.

Chica is standing at the door window, the animatronic mouth gaping open is a creepy way and with a tilted head, staring soulessly at Marnie.

The poor gym leader immediately taps on the other button that shuts the door and took a sharp breath. Already hating this suggestion to play this game.

"Ok, let's check the camera agai-" Marnie speaks till

"AHHHHHHHH!" She squeals and forces the head seat off of her head as a fox thing peeked from the side of the door with a loud screech.

"Ok that's it, nope nope I ain't doin' this no more." She declares and waves off to her fans.

Second request: Marnie reacts to her art (deviantart specifically but google too cause why not lol)

"This is a weird suggestion but ok." Marnie shrugs and begins searching up herself on DeviantArt, also checking if her screen was connected to her fans too in a block.

As she begins to scroll down from the searches, she was pretty surprised at how many art there were of herself, some in her gym outfit and some in her usual outfit, even some cool outfits that she probably would wear.

"Pretty cool so far." Marnie comments as she scrolls, well until she saw something that tagged nsfw, "Umm, now I didn't expect this."

She was certain someone in the chat was chanting open it, open it.

"This is a child friendly stream guys." She sighs, quite glad that most have covered up the art before she saw one of her and Gloria being pretty near each other. "...mkay..."

And it got worse from there with her chat to the point it broke the bots with the spamming bans.

I'm so sorry for the wait, I've kind of lost motivation to keep doing requests and I'm thinking about doing a story of another game (Fire emblem).
I don't want to make chapters with a feeling that I don't want to do it, it's unfair to the person who requested it, so all my request books are on hiatus until I get back into the game and have motivation.