Trip to Alola+

Requested by BossKillerXD
Marnie and Piers happen to come across Team Skull.
No stream because this is more of a reaction

"It's real hot 'ere." Piers comments as he fans himself a lot, especially the neck as his hair is not helping at all. Marnie has her hair done in a ponytail and her hair is not as thick as Piers so she was sort of fine, not that black is a heat absorbent colour was useful in Alola.

"Yeah, but it's more interetin' than Galar's usual rain at random times, even snow." Marnie replies back, putting her sunglasses on.

They were walking alongside a pavement right beside the beach but they didn't go on the sand because they were on their way to visit Gloria and Co who are in a restaurant nearby.

It was calm, being with your big brother and next to the calm waves being massaged by other people within the water was calming.

That's until they heard a ruckus of squads behind them.

Marnie turned around first and widened her eyes a bit at how bizarre the people are squatting in the middle of the road.
Then they began chanting.

"We are team Skull yo!"

They sent a shiver down both Piers and Marnie's back at how much they resembled Team Yell, just a bit more uniform than them.

"What yo looking at squid hair!" One flimpy grunt points at Piers which was very underwhelming.

"Uh, your screamin' ?" Piers replies with a confused tone.

"And who's that pipsqueak down there-" The grunt suddenly stopped his voice as well as all the other grunt turned to look at Marnie who took her glasses off.

Marnie was utterly confused and blinked a few times.

And the grunt went off.

"...what."

They were basically a discrete Team Yell 2.0 as they watched Galar's battles on TV too. Especially Marnie.