Did he actually say that?

I stood there, confused. I can feel blood rushing up my cheeks as I repeat what Killua said in my mind.

"O-Okay... I have to go," turning my heels, I immediately powerwalks to I-do-not-know-where.

"Do I like him? Do I like him? Do I like him?" I ask myself repeatedly, cupping my own cheeks which is gradually heating up for a moment.

♡♡♡

Arriving home, the thought of Killua still bugs me. Already tucked in my blanket, I'm reminiscing the times Killua's been really sweet to me and how naive I was at that time.

"...It's another kind of fun when I'm with you," I can still hear Killua's voice inside my head, constantly making me blush. 

"I already kissed him too..." you note to yourself, then the sight of him leaning in to you came across your mind.

The thought made your cheeks even more redder. 

I immediately cover my face with my other pillow, creating muffled grunts and yellings. I also begun flailing both of my legs which I ended up kicking my blanket to vent my anger. 

Killua... why are you doing this to me?

After a few moments, I eventually calm down. Shifting around, I happen to glance upon my calendar and the month March being encircled.

One month before graduation.

One month before I can finally kiss YorkNew goodbye.

What's funny is that I'm really desperate for this school year to come to an end... Well, that was before until this guy came up. 

Now I don't want to leave this place.

♡♡♡

Killua's point of view:

"I-I like you... I mean I like like you— fvck. One more time, I know you just met me but don't be creeped out, alright? - uhm, I've known you for a very long time and... I... uh..."

I don't get it. I just have to tell her I like her, but I didn't expect this to be that difficult. I can't even confront her properly, how am I supposed to do this?!

Rehearsing for like the tenth time, I kept my hands on the counter, staring at the mirror that is reflecting my flustered image.

"Stop blushing... Stop blushing... Stop blushing," I repeatedly murmured, closing my eyes shut. I paused for a while in order for me to concentrate.

Taking a deep breath, I looked back up to my reflection, "I really like you, (Your—"

"How many times are you going to recite there, Killua?" Gon snickers, I looked up, he was leaning against the doorframe with his hands on his pockets.

"Agh!" I flinch to see Gon on the mirror, turning around quickly with my hands are placed against the counter.

"Shut up, you saw nothing,"