Way to go, Killua. You look like an absolute idiot.

(Your name)'s point of view:

"What's wrong with him? He just spits out whatever comes to his mind," I murmured in frustration, I can feel my face gradually heating up upon repeating everything he had said.

Ms. Pretty-face?

Mrs. Zoldyck? Pft.

"(Your name)! Can you help me with this?"

Friday
2:45 PM

It's been days and as Killua has 'ordered', I didn't leave his sight since then.

Those four preparation days is sure exhausting and knowing Killua's been constantly watching my back makes me feel even safer.

Tomorrow's the big day and I'm quite relieved that everything's complete earlier than I expected.

The street is already ready for the event, the stalls are on their places and we made sure the float is safe and functional for use.

"Quit spacing out," I heard Killua's usual cold voice.

Turning my head to him, he has his hands on his pockets and a cute clip pinning back his bangs.

A scornful chuckle escape from my lips upon seeing him.

"What?" he raises a brow to me.

"Nothing,"

"Hm, nothing huh," a smirk forms his lips. Before I could escape, Killua headlocks me, rubbing his knuckle on my head playfully.

"Killua, s-stop it hurts,"

Killua sneers, "What?" he keeps on rubbing his knuckles on my head.

"Y-You're really enjoying this, huh?"

"Kinda,"

Fortunately, Killua let go of me. With him giving me a noogie, it turned my hair into a bird's nest.

"Wow, thank you so much, Killua" I spat sarcastically as I began to comb my hair with my fingers.

Killua just snickers, making me feel more irritated than earlier.

After a few moments, my hair is now finally decent-looking. Looking up, I can see Killua in his serious expression. He just stared at me without saying anything.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I let out a sly smile, though after seeing his stoic reaction made me think he's about to say something important.

Killua place his hands on my shoulder, looking like he's struggling to speak his words, "Make sure you come tomorrow, alright?"

Is that it?

"Dumbass of course I will..." I trailled off, "What makes you think that I'm not?" I ask him, a bit curious.

"...it's another kind of fun if I'm with you," he murmured, scratching the back of his head as he averts his eyes away.

dug dug

dug dug

dug dug