I swallowed hard. His opponent was airing and before I knew it, Carter sent the first punch to his jaw and I jumped, grabbing my face.

I backed away as it all came rushing back.

Eva frowned. "Queen?"

"I-I have to leave. I can't be in here." My breath shaky as I turn and sped walk out the room.

"Queen?" Eva's voice laced with much concern as she tried to catch up to me.

"Just give me a moment." I raised my hand, telling her to not follow as I continued walking and trying to catch my breath.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I walked down a familiar path and pushed out the doors to nature. I walked through the garden and found that familiar spot. I took a seat and tried to relax but it felt like my heart was going to burst. My fingers shook as I tried to breathe.

The noise around me was in a blur. Even my thudding heart.

Tears brimming, I clutched my chest with a shaky hand.

"Tiana." My name was called in a blur.

Hands were on me and I couldn't stop shaking. Whoever it was, they came into view and tears streamed down my face. It was Carter.

Eva must have him quick.

"Baby, breathe."

I breathed in a shaky breath before exhaling shaky. He continued to coax me while wiping the tears away from my face. I was slowly becoming calm and my beating heart was relaxing slowly.

I inhaled and exhaled.

Inhale and exhale.

I did the same pattern over and over again and Eva came with a glass of water. Carter took it from her and handed it to me.

I slowly drank the water with ease and I began to feel my body relax and return as if nothing happened.

"Something's wrong with me, Carter. My chest...my heart was racing a-and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I feel dizzy."

He sighed and took the glass from me and met my eyes. Filled with worry and concern.

"Nothings wrong with you, baby. You had a panic attack." He turned and gave the glass back to Eva and she went to refill it.

Carter was kneeled before me with his hands on my knees. "Does this happen often?" He questioned almost growling his words out.

I swallowed and shook my head immediately. "No. This is the first time I've ever felt like that."

"What were you doing before it happened?" He asked, worry laced his tone. His eyes never straying from mine.

"After breakfast, Eva gave me a tour of the estate and we found ourselves entering in that room the room that you..." I trailed off, hoping he connected the dots with ease.

"Hit you." He said to himself, this time, looking away from me.

He stood to his feet and ran his fingers through his hair. "Fvck." He murmurs.

I sighed. "It's okay-"

"No, it's not. I should have never done it." He mutters while grabbing my hands and raised it to his lips, kissing them. "It will never happen again." He swore.

I smiled. "I know. It just...brought bad memories. Can we go see the doctor? I want to make sure the baby is alright."

He nods.

Eva has just came outside when we reached the entrance of the door. Carter's arm was on my shoulders and he kept me close to. I grasped the water and drink as he led me to the medical wing in the estate. That was cool.

****

"The baby is doing fine. Strong healthy heartbeat."

"Thank you, Elena." I smiled and she smiled back. I slid off the bed.

"Now, make sure you get plenty of rest, Queen, and enjoy them while you can." She chuckled.

"Will do as." I spoke back as I intertwined my fingers with Carter. He led me out and said to stay here before going to ask Elena something.

I put my ear to the door and heard him speak about my panic attack earlier. I know he's worried he doesn't have to be. I'm fine now. Elena told him my medicine options but I'll have to be careful since I'm pregnant and watch my dosage.

I heard his footsteps coming near and I backed away from the door. When it open, Carter grabbed my hand and led me back to the room.

He unlocked the door and kissed me sweetly. "Now, go get some sleep. I'll check on you later." He said and I walked in.

I looked back at him and his face told me everything. He looked down and his head hanged low. I sighed, palming his cheek and kissing him.

I forgave Carter a long time ago. What's in the past is in the past and if he says he's never going to put his hands me again then I believe him.

"I love you and I promise I'm okay." I said when I pulled away just inches from his.

"I love you too. Get some sleep." He tells me before kissing my head and leaving me there.

My heart ached because I knew he felt guilty. I exhaled breath and changed into something else before getting into bed. That was after I made sure the door was locked.

I just let everything go for a moment and went to sleep, hoping I can sleep as if I'm on a cloud.

The last thing on my mind was Carter before I drifted off to sleep.

____________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Her panic attack?

Thoughts on Carter?

He feels guilt and pain.

Always TeamKingandQueen

And shout outs to august_101zexy Zendayagirl23 Tasha_Sam TierraRoyal