Chapter 4 : The School

Chapter 4

I kept bumping into someone!

WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS BUM!

My alarm rang, I groaned and quickly threw my pillow at the alarm then sighed in relief when the ringing stopped. I smiled in victory. When the sudden realization hit me that today was Monday, my butt quickly got off the bed. I need to go to school. It sucks. I HATE MONDAY!

I yawned and put the alarm back on it place, it deserved a grieve. I need to get up in time. After all today was my first day in my new school.

I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom and took a nice shower. After I had done with my routine bath. I shove a sweater and black jeans with a rip on the knees. I picked up my glasses and put it on my eyes.

We were actually from Canada. Don't misunderstand. My parents are Korean. After I was born, we all moved. My father wanted to expand his company outside the country. After years, dad planned to move because of me. I kept bugging him. I really want to stay in Korea. Thank god, I'm good in Korean since mom always encouraged us to speak in Korean at home. I also know English in fact.

After I am ready, I picked up my bag from the floor. Almost forget to tell you, actually I only wore the glasses when I go to school and around my friend's school, not that I have one. I also didn't tell anyone about my family's background. Only the principal knew, and she understands my reason. If I told them, they wouldn't even believe me because of my look, you know the infamous 'nerd look'.

I heard mom called for me from the downstairs for breakfast. I hurried my pace.

" Jieun, what's taking you so long to get ready! Hurry up! " Mom scolded me.

" Right, right. I'm coming! " I said.

I went straight to the kitchen and saw dad reading a newspaper while eating his breakfast.

" Mom, what did you make for me? " I asked while hugging her back and gifted her a small kiss on the cheek.

" Sandwich, hurry and eat it. Don't want to be late right? Since it is your first day." Mom nagged. I just gave her my sweetest smile. I still love her even though she liked nagging.

I ate my sandwich. After shoving the sandwich down in my throat. I gave mom a peck on her cheek.

" See you later mom." She just nodded. I waved at her.

" See later dad. "

" Yup kiddo. " he said still not letting his eyes away from the newspaper.

I walked to my school. Walking is healthy even I hate it. Why can't just dad buy me a car? We are loaded. Wait, for the sake of my disguise. I forgot that I ask him to not buy me a car.

As me muttering to myself. A red Ferrari passed by me.

" Dang, nice car. " I wooed the car as my eyes followed it.

After minutes of walking. I saw the same Ferrari once again and it stopped in front of my school, so the school had a rich kid. I then saw a boy getting out of the car.

Wait.

I knew 'him'!

He was the same boy at the airport!

Or maybe it was just his twin or someone has the same face as his?

I'm crazy.

I shrugged it off and walked to school. I'm already late.

Jieun went inside of the school and searched for the school's office. Then, she suddenly fell on her butt. She groaned in pain.

I kept bumping to others. " What is this some kind of cliché story? " She muttered to herself.