Chapter 13: You Don't Know Me Yet !

Chapter 13.

You sure like to cling to me, don't you? I gladly welcome it with open arms.

" Jieun -ahh, Wake up! You'll be late to school! " Her mom shouted when she entered the room only to find her only daughter didn't wake up yet. Jieun whined.

" Wake up now, young lady. You'll be late to school! " Her mom yelled until their mansion was shaking like an earthquake. (A/N:Just joking buddy ! )

" Fine, fine! I'll be deaf before I finish my school. " She said then sat on her bed.

" Hurry up, your friend is waiting down there " Her mom said. She just nodded slowly still sleepy then realized something. She didn't have a friend well accept two? Three maybe?

" What?! Who?! " Jieun shouted slightly. Her mom rolled her eyes then repeated.

" Your friend who came before. What's his name? I don't remember, Jikook? Jongkook? " Her mom guessed. Jieun rolled her eyes back at her mom.

" It's Jungkook, mom. " Jieun said. Her mom clapped her hand once.

" Yes, that's his name. How can I forget his name? He's such a good-looking guy. " Jieun rolled her eyes once again seeing her mom acted like that.

" You got dad, mom. Stop flirting and can you please wait outside. I need to get ready now. " Jieun said while pushing her mom out. She just smiled at her for the last time then closed the door quickly.

" I should warn him to stay out of my place. What if someone notice him and figures where my house is. " She monologue.

Jieun grabbed her towel and went into the toilet. She took a quick shower because she didn't want to be late. It's already 7:15 am. She only had 15 minutes to get ready. After she had done, she ran down.

" Jieun, you don't want to have breakfast first? " Her mom asked. Jieun just shook her head and then kissed her mother's cheek. Then, quickly ran out of the mansion.

" Be careful okay! " Jieun heard her mom shouted from inside.

" Okay! " She replied back.

" LEE JIEUN! Can you wait for me? You're too fast! " She heard someone yelled behind her. She turned around only to find Jungkook was running towards her.

" This dirty mind again. " Jieun said then sighed.

" What? What did you said? " Jungkook threatened her. Jieun just shrugged him off and keep running. Don't want to be late. Not good for a nerd.

" Just hurry. We'll be late. " Jieun said and hurried her pace when she saw the gate almost closed. She was lucky since her house wasn't that far from the school, just a few blocks away. Luckily, they reached the school in time. Both of them released a sigh of relief.

" It's all your fault! " Jungkook said at Jieun who was panting hard because of the running before. Not a fan of sports. Jieun snapped at Jungkook.

" Excuse me? You're the one who waited for me in my house. You can just go to school first without me " Jieun replied back. Jungkook just rolled his eyes then said. " Whatever, see you in detention. " Then, he left Jieun who was standing, confused and trying processing what Jungkook meant by that.

" SHOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! IM DEADDDDD!!!! " She ran, after realized that the first subject was the most hated by students because of how strict the teacher was. She would give students detention if they made a mistake even it was a small matter. The most important thing she hated was when students were late in her class. Now that was what they're doing now, late for her class.