Chapter 16

Priya's POV.........

After we left the beach, we had food in a restaurant nearby and reached home around 5pm. After we reached the apartment, Vijay asked me to come into his room and showed me a picture. It was the same picture I saw in the morning. He told me that is ''his Sakshi'', that made me really uncomfortable and upset but I didn't show it on my face. Heck I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't help it.

She is really pretty and was perfect for Vijay. I felt really sad for her because they didn't get a chance to enjoy life with each other and live as Vijay's wife for long.
After that I went to my room, got changed and went to bed with Sakshi and Vijay's past in my mind.

Next day I woke up around 5:30 AM. I don't know why I was unable to fall asleep. Well I know, but I don't know why I was thinking about it. Vijay has warned me before the wedding itself, that we wouldn't live as husband and wife. Vijay's words about Sakshi kept on flashing in my mind. He loved Sakshi, he still loves her a lot and when he speaks about Sakshi, I feel out of the picture. Sometimes I wish he showed the feelings he had for Sakshi to me.

After one month -

So it's been one month since Vijay told me about his past. Nothing much has changed in this time. Vijay goes to work in the morning and comes back at night. Whenever he's free, he spends it mostly inside his room. However, he is acting much nicer towards me and is speaking to me more.

It was Sunday today. I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast . Suddenly Vijay walked in and smiled. I smiled back and wished him ''good morning''. Vijay replied, ''good morning Priyanka''. ''Vijay you don't need to call me Priyanka, you're my friend now and most of my friends and family call me Priya. So you can call me Priya from now onwards'', I said this because whenever he called me Priyanka I felt very distant. After thinking for 2 seconds he said, ''hmm fine, actually I came to tell you something important. Tomorrow morning my parents are coming to visit us. So if it is alright with you, could you please shift to my room because I don't want my parents to think we aren't living like a married couple''. ''Emm Vijay, I don't have a problem with that. But when I called Amma yesterday, why she didn't tell me anything about it?'' I questioned him. He just shrugged and said ''It was a quick plan. They decided it now and they told me to keep it as a surprise but I had to tell you so you could be prepared. They will be here for three days and I've cleared my schedule for those days. Also please could you shift your clothes into my room so my parents won't find anything suspicious?'', Vijay asked. ''oh okay and yeah I will take care of it, don't worry'' I replied.

Some time later, I started shifting my clothes into Vijay's room. I didn't bring many clothes to Coimbatore, so it was easy. Vijay asked me if I wanted any help but I politely declined.

.....
Hello guys sorry for the short chapter, will make the next chapter longer. Also thanks to everyone who's been voting and commenting on my chapter because you guys motivate me a lot. Thanks to all my silent readers as well.