Negative?

As I sound asleep I felt something graze across my face and opened my left eye panting softly, I glanced and saw a red and black tendril grazing my face cheeks.
"Oh it's you." I said softly before coughing into my shirt.
"You look like shit." Toxin spoke. I giggled softly, and as I went to sit up Toxin's tendrils pushed me back down.
"Nope, Ms. Moody says she didnt want to see you get up today." Toxin said.
"Hm." I shifted grabbing my pants off the floor and pulling them under the bed sheets slipping them back on.
"Interesting night?" Probed Toxin.
"Why do you care?" I asked sitting up, holding my head with my right hand.
Toxin sighed.
"Shes gonna be mad you know." Toxin suggested.
"Like I give a damn." I said glaring at him.
"........you ok?" Asked Toxin. I shook my head no.
"Tell me something." Said toxin.
"What?" I asked.
"Why did the old man assign YOU to scream of all people he had?" Asked Toxin. I heard the sound of a door, but didn't hear footsteps.
"Simple, each of you, had different doctors." I said.
"What?!" Said Toxin getting up.
"What you didn't notice?" I asked.
"Then why did each of us have a wanting nature for you and other humans?" Asked Toxin sitting back down.
"Hm easy, each time one of you rejected and killed the previous host, the old man used test subjects, that had partners in their lives, his theory was that after so many were killed by you symbiote, you'd gain human traits, but it was mostly just ideas." I explained.
"How many?!" Yelled Toxin.
"You dont wanna know trust me." I said smiling, remembering those long gruesome days.
"Doctor, were you their for each of us?" Asked Toxin. I smiled softly.
"Why do you think I go into a panic everytime, one of you symbiote eat a human?" I asked.
"I-i thought it was just a thing you did to trick us?" Said Toxin. I sighed and closed my left eye.
"You know eavesdropping is rude ann." I said pulling a cigarette from my pocket. As I do i feel something grip my wrist. As i open my left eye i see Ann standing in front of me, black tendrils extending around my wrist.
"What is anti she venom?" Asked Ann.
I dropped my cigarette onto the floor and was speechless for a second.
"W-w-where did you here that name from?" I asked frantically.
"From this." Said toxin holding up a notebook. I facepalmed.
"Its a experiment of the old man never become a full fledged symbiote." I said wiping the sweat from my neck. I glanced seeing the black tendrils on my wrist squeezing.
"Ow." Said flinching slightly.
The symbiote covered Ann's body.
"Taking over your host huh venom." I said with a grin on my face. I felt she venom put her hand against my face.
"Did this anti she venom become a symbiote ever?" Asked she venom with slight more feminine voice.
"No it didn't, why do you care for?" I asked pushing her hand off my face. She Venom looked at Josh. I breathed out closing my left eye.
"Why two need to drop it, anti she vemom isn't a symbiotes you can reason with." I said laying back down on fhe couch laying my head against a pillow feeling someone pull a blanket over me all the way up against my neck.
"I thought you said it was never full fledged? Questioned Toxin.
"Hm I never said it wasn't trying to be." I said softly feeling sweat drip down my neck.
"What are you talking about?" Asked Black widow as she walked in.
"Project A-SV-1." I said coughing.
"Baby?" Said she Venom in a aggressive feminine tone.
"Worry about yourself dammit." I said panting gripping the blanket.
"You know that classified doc." Commented widow as she had toxin and she venom sit with her on a couch near the couch I was laying on.
"Dont talk to me about classified!?" I shouted panting heavily.
"Baby relax." Said She Venom as her black tendrils poked out from her back.
"Shut the fuck up, if you saw what I saw you wouldn't have the guts to live as I do." I said gulping down spit building up in my heavy throat feeling, heavily guilty.
"..........." i stayed silent breathing heavily couching in between my breaths releasing my grip on the blanket letting them fall against the couch.
"Baby please show us?" Asked She Venom looking at Josh.
"Go to hell.........codename negative" AVSV." I told widow, she pulled out her computer and logined to the terminal for the life foundation. As she looked she saw loads of files, and saw pictures of what Josh looked like from day 1 to when he got fired.
"You've changed from that happy kid." Said widow. I glared at her.
"Save the sappy shit for when im dead." I panted gasping in between each breath. Widow projected a single video on a projector, it showed a two woman in a solid glass box with a black container in the center.
As i panted I heard someone get up, i glanced seeing Ann.
"You gonna be alright?" She asked looking down at me.
"Somehow." I said panting turning my head away from her. As Ann went back to Toxin and widow she saw black symbiote, her eyes widened, she heard cracking, riping, snapping, and tears, followed by a desperate scream.
"What the hell?" Said Ann. They continued watching seeing Josh get scarred more and more seeing through the days, his colleagues had to calm him down, then they noticed, Josh only was showing one eye for the last 3 months til he was fired. The three of them looked at Josh.
"Gruesome is a understatement." Said Widow.
"You knew of the experiments?" Asked Toxin.
"Yeah we funded it, though, we were told to never tell anyone, I still remember those days, he begged the old fart and sometimes called fury to kill him, he was in a bad space." Commented widow. Ann got up.
"Ann?" Asked toxin.
"Tell me widow, why was he so important to the life foundation?" Ann asked.
"The old man was the one teaching him everything their was about "them" none of us could kill him, at that point, he knew too much, so we had to keep him alive, it was fury's orders, but, I will tell you this, she carnage, is the reason he is missing his right eye." Commmented widow.
"WHAT?!" Shouted She Venom. I stirred in my sleep, toxin glanced at Josh.
"Dont yell." Toxin said. As I had turned my head a little toxin noticed Josh had blood running down his lips.
"I hope that medicine helps, for his sake." Said Toxin. As toxin and widow got up Ann looked down at Josh gripping her fist.
"Can't touch him anymore?" Asked Toxin.
"I-i..........I need to think." Said Ann as she headed outside. Toxin shook his head and tapped Josh on his head. I opened my left eye softly.
"Go to one of the spare rooms." Said Toxin. I nodded wiping the blood from my lips. As I saw Ann leave, I put my hand against where my right eye used to be.
"Doc?" Asked Toxin. I pulled my hand from my right eye.
"Just make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." I said before going into the spare room. Toxin smiled.
"He's a big softie isn't he love?" Asked Toxin.
"Hm, he puts on a tough act, it hurts, he still hasn't gotten over,what happened to mania." Explained Widow.
"I see." Said toxin. Both of them heard the door open and close.
"Oh Ann? Back so soon?" Asked widow.
"Yeah, I've heard that name before, who was this mania?" Asked Ann.
"I'd rather you ask thr doctor, yourself, mania is rather a tough subject to lay out.

*Knock knock*
"Who is it?" I asked tired and exhausted in bed rolled on my side with my curled against the bed.
"Its me love." Spoke Ann.
"You done acting like child?" I asked.
"Can I come in?" Asked Ann.
"Do what you want." I asked yawning rubbing my face the soft pillow. Ann opened the door slowly, I glanced seeing the black suit covering her entire body, but her head, I could see the black tendrils around her neck.
"You look troubled, see a ghost or something." I said giggling, before coughing into the pillow.
"Who was mania?" Asked Ann sitting down against the bed I was in.
"Hm, mania huh?" I asked, closing my left eye.
"You dont have to tell me, if you don't wanna." Spoke Ann unsure of what to do. I glanced seeing black tendrils poking out from her back, I smiled softly. As I laid my hands pushing them into my covers, I felt one of her tendrils from her back, grab one of my hands pulling it from the covers wrapping around my wrist.
"Mania was the name of the symbiote,I named." I spoke.
"You named it?" Asked Ann.
"Yeah." I spoke.
"I thought you hated our kind." Ann repeated.
"Hehe, mania was a child, she was different from you and yours, she was a silent child, always watching me, observing me, this is somewhat of a bitter memory, but I remember writing documents all night, I remember her getting all upset over me, for not getting at least 8 hours of sleep." I said giggling, as I spoke I didn't notice, Ann's black tendrils had coiled around my thighs and arms, and part of my neck.
"Did she love you?" Asked Ann.
"Hehe........more than you could ever dream, she was a very gentle child, even though she had a "parasite" with her, but I couldn't hate such a gentle child, the day, I lost her, I felt like a piece of my heart had shattered." I spoke.
"Lost a piece of yourself?" Probed Ann. I smiled, a single tear ran down my left eye, I drilped down her black tendrils against my neck. Ann gripped her fist.
"I just wish, I could have done more for that.......lov........ing................ch.............d" I said falling asleep. Ann turned around, and saw a smile on Josh's face, and wiped thr tears from joshs left eye. Ann nudged Joshs ear a little getting on too of him. I opened my left eye faintly, and felt Ann kiss me on the lips, I could feel, her tendrils poke my skin, before wrapping around my legs, as I felt her push her tongue into my mouth, I felt her hand pulling me closer to her embracing me, in a lovers kiss.

(Cliffhanger for you guys hahahahah will.update for the next part, already habe 1/4 of new chapter done)