A DISAPPEARANCE?!

It had been 3 years since that day I last saw She Venom aka Ann Weying my ex. Nothing had changed from when me and Eddie were dating to know I was always alone expecting my love ones to stay but always leaving me. I missed those nights of cuddling and kissing but I didn't have it in me to let people in most people I knew just got a little. I didn't talk I just nodded and shook my head for my answers toxin stopped following me and showing up as well as hybrid. It was nice not having anyone to talk with or worry about me, I didn't deserve it. I had heard on the tv that people thought I had died or disappeared but I didn't I just didn't like crowds so I decided to stay inside and work updating my finding. Nick fury, black widow, and Pete had been trying to find me Said something was wrong with the symbiotes after I disappeared from the public eye, I didn't care I wanted to forget everything about them, and I'm glad because all it brought me was agony and guilt, that's why I always freak out when they ripe a humans head off and eat it. I remember that night all.....to........familiar......host after host AFTER HOST!? It never ended that Venom symbiote killed countless people trying to bond rejecting each and everyone of them, it never bonded with me probably due to my emotional instability and physical tremors in my body due to my epilepsy......my seizure condition. But I saw everyone that's why I won't let it ever try kissing me it would latch onto my insides of my body and remember those memories it forgot how hateful it was, even when it was bonded to it's love......Eddie it didn't remember those memories that I was the one who brought up the idea to force children out of the symbiote. Eddie never was good at reading me no one ever has it was something I.......no it's stupid I know it will never come true someone to love me for who I am but it's too late for me.

I opened my left eye and felt tears down my face and turned my head to the left side and saw Black widow sitting in a chair. I closed my left eye and breathed out deeply sighing as I knew what she was here for.
"Doctor Fury wants to talk with you." Said Black widow.
"No." I Said turning on my side.
"Why not Joshua?" Asked black widow.
"You people don't know what your dealing with." I Said frustrated sitting up. I coughed hard feeling my chest hurt and looked down at my hand and noticed blood and grabbed a cigarette from my desk and lit it smoking slowly as I blew out grey smoke I opened my left eye my hair covering my right side.
"He knows what happened why Venom tried bonding with you and rejected you." Explained Black widow. I starred in silence. I took another puff and blew out a skull cloud.
"Yeah I was lucky to survive it almost killed me they had to cut me open and rip it out of my spinal cord I was in a comma for 8 months." I Explained.
"Cmon doc." Said Black widow grabbing me pulling me up helping me stand. I stayed quiet and walked out of my house as I did I saw Hybrid waiting next to the car, he opened the door as I got in black widow got in sitting across from me and Hybrid got in and sat next to me. I put my hand I had coughed up blood on in my pants pocket. I stayed quiet as the car drove. As I looked out the window I saw couples and presses my head against the seats head rest. Before long the car stopped and I got out of the car and saw a private jet painted casually with white and black strips as I walked aboard the jet I sat down in one of the chairs and felt something move into my pant pocket and pull my hand out lifting it up, I felt tendrils around my neck and felt the tendrils suck the blood off my hand. I glanced and saw it was Hybrid it let go pulling it tendrils off and sat in the back. It didn't surprise me that he was acting hostile towards me, most of them trusted me the most I didn't tell them I was gonna vanish and not talk to them I didn't blame them it was natural to feel hurt towards someone you trusted. The symbiotes were always nice to me they must of hurt not knowing and not being able to see me, it was a sentiment that I was familiar with. People hurt you you give off hostile presence towards them being cold and hateful towards that person. I slowly fell asleep drifting off into my slumber.

It didn't take much time for the jet to land at the carrier shield HQ. I opened my left eye and got up as I exited the Jet I saw scream, and riot talking with each other as they saw me they flared at me with such hatred I didn't bother to look at their eyes it would just hurt them more so I moved my hair over my left side of my face as well as my right side. I was escorted to the bridge by Black Widow.
"Hello doc." Said Fury.
"................." I stayed quiet.
"WHEN THE HELL WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME YOU THOUGHT UP THE IDEA OF MAKING MORE OF THESE PARASITES!?" Fury yelled.
"I didn't want to tell you." I Explained.
"WHY?!" Fury yelled.
"Because I've lived with this guilt ever since it happened." I Explained my voice shaky and shookened up.
"TAKE THE "GOOD" Doctor to his cell." Demanded Fury. Black widow grabbed me and yanked me down a hall and tossed me into a cell with a protective barrier. As I laid on the floor I didn't move, I felt my chest hurt again worst than before and coughed hard coughing up more blood as I sat up I sat down on the bench in my cell.
"Only 12 hours left this sickness is gonna kill me." I said smiling as tears dropped down my face hitting the ground. I laid down on the concrete hard bed the cell had feeling the cold hard bed against my body as I laid their on that bed I heard footsteps, I glanced through my hair as I laid it was toxin, he saw me and flared at me with such rage in his eyes and glanced down and saw blood on the floor and hit the Alarm alerting Nick Fury. A few minutes later I heard fury open my cell and grip my shirt.
"Your not gonna die here NO!?" Fury shouted.
I smiled and pulled my notes from my pocket and handed it to him.
"Let.......me...................die..........please.....I'm.................trash." I said panting. I could feel his grip against my shirt let go. I heard him talk quietly with Black widow. I smiled and kept my left eye closed I heard a beep as the cell I was in open I didn't move not a inch, I just laid there breathing, with a soft pant in my voice. I felt something graze my face pushing my hair exposing my left eye I opened my left eye looking up and saw Hybrid. He was shaking terribly as he had his hands on my face.
"Don't......feel........sorry.........for me." I Said panting. I saw his eyes dilate looking down at me.
"Just.......live.........your..........life.........Hybrid." I Said looking up at him he pulled his hands off my face and ran out of the cell. I looked and saw Nick Fury and Black widow talking then walk away gripping their fist. As my left eye shook from being tired I knew I wasn't gonna last the night I smiled and pushed my hair covering my right side and exposing it. I smiled as I felt my heart beat slow down I couldn't keep this up I leaned my head to the side and placed my hands over my chest breathed heavily. I heard a loud crash, a growl, and snarl I felt something plunge into my throat going into my body I heard a faint voice it controlled my arms and legs.
"No your gonna live your not allowed to die!?" Yelled the voice. I smiled and looked up and saw Ann weying over me. As part of the symbiote invade my body. I smile as I felt my heart beat, slowly as I closed my left eye, I felt the symbiote force my heart to beat fast as I opened my left eye and gasped breathing heavily gripping the bed as the symbiote pulled away it formed the black she Venom suit around Ann Weying holding me tightly.
"I tried let them do what they wanted to try to find someone better than you, Venom tried to forget you pleasure others but felt empty, gross, and angry with itself......we only need you my love, we are your protector, we are your anger, we are your wraith, and we are your Venom." Said She Venom. I looked up at She Venom and slowly closed my left eye I felt her pull my head against her neck holding me by my thighs.
"We don't care what you did to us love we remember what we did to you ripping you apart and tormenting you." Said she Venom placing her hand against Josh's back where his huge scar was.
"Stop.......it..........was.........my fault." I Said panting heavily gasping again.
"Don't talk love please just rest." Said she Venom as her tendrils wrapped around Josh's legs and waist the tendrils whined loudly against Josh.
"Your so arrogant." I Said falling asleep against her neck.
"No.......we are not Joshy we value your life above all, and will not let you suffer being alone we could feel your emotions and problems you went through over the years, your gonna be mine forever, we will make you ours once again like before our lovely Husband." She Venom said before taking Josh out to the private Jet nick and black widow waved at Ann Weying smiling, she nodded and took Josh home, as she did she laid him down on his bed and cuddled closely against him pulling covers over them She Venom was still formed around Ann Weying. She Venom licked Josh's neck and smiled.
"We will taste you lots in the morning love we want to pleasure you, and help you so very much." She Venom said before falling asleep.

(This one was emotionally driven almost made me cry a few times haha ah love is really something huh guys haha have a good night)