log 2020

As I opened my eye, I glanced seeing several bodies on the floor in front of me, I stared longingly as the dead corpses in front of me.
"Hahaha their dead aren't you scared!" Laughed She Carnage. I looked at her with pity with my left eye, as the blood had hardened along my face and neck.
She Carnage gripped me by my throat, my hair covering my face. I hear a loud bell noise and fall onto the back, hearing my chains connecting me to the wall resound bouncing off the walls. I heard a loud scream before a gut screaming louder. As I sit up, I glance seeing She Carnage had killed one of the guards, I see the device, used to make that ring like noise. She carnage, body twitching from the noise.
"Fucking bastard, making a bunch of noise." Said She Carnage.
"Hehe, LEN huh?" I said out loud.
"Shut up, your glad I don't kill you." She carnage said. I laid my head back against the concrete wall.
"Whats LEN doc?" Asked a Deep voice.
"Why not ask your little "Pets?" I commented. King pin sighed. I felt my chains shock deep into me, and coughed up blood, as the blood dripped down my lips, I felt like I was gonna pass out, I panted heavily.
"Hehe do it again, FAT MAN." I said panting heavily feeling my heart rate beating out of control. Feeling my vains twitching like a runaway train. I heard footsteps.
"Dont press that and he's dead." Commented Scream.
"I hate you." I said panting heavily, struggling gripping the chains with my fingers.
"Now now, good boys should settle down." Sais scream before she forced her snake like tongue down my throat, I closed my left eye, feeling thr pain from the shock subsiding as scream pulled her tongue out she managed to kiss me before pulling away fully.
"Your disgusting." I said.
"What can I say, you taste better than I expected." Commented scream.
"I'd rather get chocked out by she carnage at least that'll kill me in one go, only bad thing would be she'd probably get off on it." I commented. She carnage shrugged agreeing with the doc.
"What the hell, do you want, with me....you already know everything." Said.
"Anti venom." Said King Pin.
"Hehe......digging through old files on that "MONSTERS." I say panting through my breath.
"Talk now." Said King Pin.
"I'd rather die than tell you about that piece of trash." I said feeling my blood dripping down my head. I could feel my head getting dizzy, as I felt like I was gonna pass out, she carnage punched me hard in the gut. I coughed up more blood onto the floor, I laid my head back against the floor, feeling my adrenaline, in high gear.
"Your just tools to him, he doesn't care if you live or die." I say. As I look down at legs, I think to myself.

Anti venom huh, it's a monster of a different breed, in the short time tur old man tried controlling it, the monster didn't kill symbiotes, it purged the parasites from the host body, anti venom is like a big white blood cell killing diseases in the body, but, if the host is cleaned and has a certain "taste" to IT, anti venom will.........let's just say IT will become attached in ANOTHER way, emotionally, unstable, erratic, and aggressive. I've only seen a part of it once, and it wasn't good, IT'S the reason the old man sent me to screams labs, it's thr reason I'm in pain, ITS the reason this life I've lived is bad.

As I regained my composure, I glanced up seeing she carnage looking at me.
"Go to hell, you piece of human filth." I said annoyed. She carnage slashed thr side of face with her red tendril. I smiled, as blood dripped down my neck.
"Enough?!" Shouted King pin. I looked at him tired.
"What is the secret doc?" Asked King Pin.
"Mr. Negative blood." I said panting deeply.
"Thats so stupid." Said King pin irritated.
"........" I stayed quiet panting deeply, hearing the ring of my heart beat echo through my ear.
"Tell me doctor, are your parents proud?" Smirked King Pin. Scream looked at She Carnage.
"Hehe.......is your son happy knowing his father is working with parasites?" I asked looking up at him. King pin pressed button, I felt jolts after jolts after JOLTS AFTER JOLTS. With each jolt, my arms and legs became number, as blood dripped down my lips, I couldn't move, I could feel thr cold grip the chains, had on my arms and legs.
"Hm finally, he shut up." Said King Pin turning around. She Carnage giggled.
Scream looked at Josh seeing his arms and legs twitching. I felt a hand press against my face, I looked up seeing scream. I couldn't speak, I had no energy to even move anything, it felt like being trapped inside of a cage.

The days became months and the months the became years. I didnt move, or talk, King pin tried making anti venom, but failed everytime, he was getting tired of it, he called thr very best doctors around the world to look at me, apparently the shook, that went I to my body impaired my vocals. It was horrible, ones who I wanted to learn everything about, I looked at with resentment and bitterness, a reminder of my mistakes, I pondered if my life was a mistake, or just thr universe placing me in the wrong place.

Monday, July 22, 2020
King pin has had several experiments trying to figure out if he can come symbiotes, he can they are just to stupid to take orders, so She Carnage murders them. Seems scream had left on another mission, I hope, someone finds me soon, just kill me already.
-end of transmission