A Encounter

As I sat on my bed going through old documents I see that black widow had been calling and texting me, it was strange he hadn't had contact in six months though I kinda already knew what she wanted but I didn't bother to pick up my phone. As I go through the documents I glance and notice a old picture of me, She Venom, and Toxin I smile remembering it, though I had let my hair grow out. I felt my hair against the back of my neck covering my neck entirely due to I hadn't gotten it cut in a long time. I breathed out and tossed the documents across my bed and laid down.
"These didn't seem to have the right genes in them, and can lead to more mutations with new borns." I Said talking to myself as I reached for my cigarette I noticed my ring was off my finger and looked around for it and couldn't find it, I scratched my head and breathed out deeply as I turned on my side.
"I-it's just a ring Josh just let it go." I Said talking to myself as I started to curl my legs behind my rear. I heard a knock on the front door, I got up slowly feeling a bit dizzy and walked to the front door placing my hand aside the wall keeping me balanced for the time being and opened the door.
"Oh it's you." I Said looking at Toxin in my door way.
"Cmon." Toxin Said.
"I already told you two no once." I Said complaining.
"At least see our new baby boy." Said Toxin.
"Not much of a baby fan." I Explained I felt toxins tendrils wrap around my waist and pull on me, I put my hand against my head feeling dizzy and stopped and fell on my knees Toxin stopped and looked at me.
"Stop stalling!?" Yelled Toxin.
"I'm not." I Said as I presses hard on my hands trying to stand up. Toxin looked worried as he saw Josh struggle to stand up.
"You need "her" back." Toxin Said.
"Fuck off I don't need anyone." I said annoyed I pulled his tendrils off my waist walking behind him keeping my hand over my right side of my face feeling the pounding and throbbing of my head, feeling like it was gonna burst. As I walked into the hospital behind Toxin I noticed people with iv trips and was speechless as I felt walked behind Toxin he lead me to a room and I saw Black Widow sound asleep. I glanced over to the side of her and saw a baby girl. I saw toxin pick her up and saw her giggling as Toxin talked to her quietly.
I sat down in a nearby chair feeling my headache get worse, but the pain was getting numb to me, I heard my phone ring and answered it.
"Hello?.......yes it's me.......that's your problem besides Ann was the one who accepted that parasite.......fine it's prototype echo, Charlie, 42, Alpha........it's the ring I wear to protect myself from those fucking parasites.........yeah no problem later." I Said hanging up. I saw toxin looking at me holding his baby girl.
"Don't give me that look........besides it was Brock's idea, I'm just the one who perfected it." I Said. Toxin looked at me and stayed silent holding his baby girl.
"Oh baby your here how's our baby girl?" Asked Widow.
"She's fine as cute as her mother." Said toxin.
I glanced and saw red small tendrils from the baby girl's back extend and wrap around my wrist.
"Even sooner than I thought." Toxin said smiling as he walked towards Josh he handed Josh his new baby girl. I held her and her tendrils slowly pulled off my wrist, she smiled looking up at me, and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep. I got up and handed widow her baby girl.
"Josh?" Asked Widow.
"Please don't.........just make sure she's cared for later." I Said as I was about to walk out I felt tendrils, strong ones wrap around my waist tightly.
"How will she remember us, her family, her friends?" Asked Toxin.
"Taste Nothing has changed." I Said disgusted.
"Josh watch it!?" Said Toxin.
"Baby?" Said Widow. I smiled and shook my head.
"Just leave me alone and keep your little monster away from me." I said forcing his tendrils off me ripping into my skin slightly cause blood to drip down my legs. As I walked out of the hospital several people saw blood down my legs dripping as I walked leaving a trail behind me, I felt my head hurt and body getting dizzy, I managed to make it to a alley, I pressed my body against the concrete wall slowly sliding down it, slowly losing consciousness.

As I opened my left eye I felt something familiar I looked around and noticed the white forest. I pressed my head against the white tree I was laying against.
"Father does that girl remind you of someone?" Asked a voice.
"Shut up." I Said.
"Tell me?" Asked the voice again.
"Shut up!?" I Said covering my ears, I felt something grab my hands pushing them above my head I saw Mania standing in front of me with her tendrils holding my hands above my head.
"Answer me father." Mania Asked.
"All to well.....mania, all to well, tell me what makes you think I'm your father?" I Asked.
"Because you were nice to me." Said mania.
I smiled laughing softly as tears ran down my left eye.
"It's a false statement mania I pulled you from your real father Venom, remember the man who made loud noises when you were in that tube?" I Asked. Mania's gripped her fist showing her jagged, sharp, Teeth.
"Hehe your so stupid mania venom's your dad not me." I Explained. I felt Mania's tendril against my neck as a blade.
"THEN WHY WERE YOU NICE TO ME, KIND TO ME LET ME TASTE YOU TO KEEP TRACK OF YOU, AND LET ME BE WITH YOU, THE ONE WHO I THOUGHT LOVED ME!?" Yelled Mania panting. I couldn't speak, the words were stuck, like a emotional block, I tried to, but the words wouldn't escape my lips.
"........."
"ANSWER ME PLEASE!?" Yelled Mania as tears ran down her face.
"You were a child, Mania, I don't know why but yes I did treat you as my own, I truly did love you, more than anything, because you were you Mania, indifferent from any of your species, truly a special child. I've done a great many sins, that won't ever be forgiven trust me.....but I hope you at least didn't feel unwanted like I feel." I said before I felt my wake up.

I panted jerking myself up, as I got up I noticed my body felt fine, I looked around the alley and, it was silent, I began to walk home as it was dark, pitch black. It was quiet, and peaceful. As I walked up to my house, I opened my door and proceeded to my room, I glanced around and saw that my room looked like I had been invaded. As I sat down on my bed my cell phone rang, I answered it.
"Hello?.....oh it's you fury what now?........just use the ri-.........ugh.........are you sure?.........why would the symbiote try bonding with Ann again she works to much to even try getting with a partner?........she was with Peter last time I saw.............well scream Said I was special to their race, but I doubt it now cause scream and she carnage are together and all of the other symbiotes are all married in some ways but.........she Venom, tell me something when you last seen her, was she Um a little off or lustful by any chance?.......fucking hell.......well good luck!?" I Said before hanging up I laid down and pulled covers over me, and put on music and slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Enjoy didn't know I had rough draft XD)