Old Terms

Can't believe it's been 3 years since that night happened it's funny how things go on Hybrid is working with toxin at the shield, Peter and Ann are married now as far as I've heard, scream and she Carnage have been busy in other countries as far as I know, but I did hear that peter was having a affair with Mary Jane, even though he's married to Ann it's quite sad to see some people a reck I almost pity them but then again I could careless, work has been keeping me busy, apparently Shield got a hold of Phage, and lasher and have been doing experiments and I heard they also have the Venom symbiote locked down. Hm oh well it's probably gonna be dead soon but who knows that thing will probably use people and living things to get back to Ann or Jane. But who knows I'm just a doc.

"Hm quite a story lover boy." Said Black widow.
"Yeah yeah." I Said waving my hand.
"What have you been up to doc?" She Asked.
"Nothing much all of my contacts pay me each month to shut up about their underground work, so I just stay home, and relax." I Explained.
"Must be nice." Widow Said. I looked at her and had a slight smirk on my lips.
"How are you and toxin?" I Asked.
Her face got red and blushed deeply.
"I-I'm p-pregnant." She said stuttering.
"..........."
"You don't seem surprised doc?" She Asked blinking.
"What can I say when you have a crazy psychopath near you, you kinda get used to it." I Said placing my hand on the table.
"Your talking about She Carnage aren't you?" Asked widow.
"Hm it was something in the past me and her never were a thing she just made it seem like it, besides she's not my type." I reassured her.
"Let me guess Ann was?" Proposed Widow.
"Hm maybe at one time." I proclaimed.
"Have you heard the rumors?" Asked Widow looking into my eye.
"I assume your asking me about Carnage and Venom looking for me huh?" I Asked.
"Yeah." Said Widow.
"Big woop they lost my taste three years ago besides they would have to have kissed me or have tasted me in the last 2-3 years." I Explained. Widow looked slightly disturbed.
"H-how?" She Asked. I take a deep breath breathing out putting my hand on my choker which had chains through them connecting to my shirt.
"I assume you know about the symbiosis between symbiote and host right?" I Asked.
"Of course the symbiote infuses or attaches to the host sucking on their insides til they leave and find a new host like a parasite." Widow Said. I heard a growl in the distance and breath out.
"Do you mind?" I Asked pulling out my cigarette and lighter.
"Go ahead." Widow Said. As I lit my cigarette and breathed it in and blew out I felt something wrap around my wrist and close my left eye.
"Baby stop." Said widow. I leaned back in my chair and saw toxin.
"Aw did the little boy get mad getting called a gross parasite." I Said in a sarcastic way.
Toxin pulled his hand off my wrist irritated.
"Doc can I ask you something before I go?" Asked toxin.
"What's that?" I Said inhaling the cigarette.
"Will our kid be born with a symbiote inside of her?" He asked.
"Hm who can say?" I Asked. I felt toxin's tendrils wrap around my neck tightly.
"BABY!? Stop!?" Yelled Widow getting up. I smiled and looked at him not flinching. Toxin's tendrils let go and breathed out.
"You need to value your life more doc." Said Toxin before running off. Widow sighed and looked at Josh seeing his neck he marks from toxins grip.
"I'm so sorry." Widow Said.
"Not a big deal Widow don't worry about me." I Said as I blew out a grey smoke cloud.
"Tell me." Said Widow.
"Fine, theirs a high risk that your child will be human but have all the effects of toxin, but not need a host, but I will stress that you teach her eating humans isn't a good idea, and her bonding might be different." I Explained.
"What do you mean?" Asked Widow.
"Well since she is gonna be before half a symbiote she won't need to bond with anyone but due to the fact you both work to much she will want to get attached to the one taking care of her like a god parent or sibling, so in any case she might want to taste that individual to know they are safe." I Explained.
"H-have you see it before with one of venoms children?" Asked Widow.
"Yeah......mania she's a silent one but.........she was killed last year by Green Goblin." I Explained.
"Were you two close?" Asked Widow. I glared at her and shook my head.
"I-I see." Said Widow smiling.
"Liar." Said Toxin.
"Hm why does it matter to you toxin?" I Asked.
"She loved you didn't she, I can smell her scent on you, tell me did she taste you?" Asked Toxin.
I smiled and moved my hair off my right area and my right eye was gone. Widow covered her mouth in shock.
"Like a child would love their parent, she was silent but brave and protective reminds me of someone I once knew." I Said as tears ran down my left eye I pushed my hair over my right side.
"Josh.........?" Asked Toxin.
".........." I inhaled and exhaled blowing out a grey cloud.
"Our daughter will you-" I put my hand up stopping toxin.
"Don't I rather you not finish that sentence I'm done with helping your kind out I decided it on my own choices." I said smiling as I wiped tears from my face.
"I see." Said Widow.
"What if she seeks you when she's 5 Josh did you forget how Mania went after you and hugged you like a child and wanted nothing but to be with her father." Explained Toxin.
Widow looked shocked and glanced at josh.
"Stop......I don't want attachments anymore why can't you just let me be alone and live my life with no attachments?" I cried as tears ran down my left eye.
"Oh well I'll let her existence decides what she wants." Said Toxin as he and widow left walking home, I panted shaking as I felt tears stream down my face like a river. As I burned out my cigarette I got up from the table I was sitting at and walked towards my house. As I walked I remembered her......Mania she was silent and quiet never saying anything I wish I could of seen her grow up, stupid child should of just let those people die in that fire. I thought as I made it home I laid down on my couch and breathed out. As I breathed out and placed my hands over my chest breathing softly. As I slowly closed my eyes I drifted off to sleep.

As I woke up in my dream I was sitting against white tree in a pure white forest, I glanced down and saw Mania laying her head against my lap. As she turned her head to look up at me she smiled and got up pressing her nose against mine, I smiled and closed my left eye crying happily.
"Papa?" Mania Said.
"Sorry." I Said, feeling Mania wipe the tears from my face.
"Don't cry papa it'll be ok soon you'll see but now isn't the time I'll be waiting for you bye." Mania Said before disappearing, I put my hand against my chest feeling a slight warmth run through my body, it felt wonderful and sad at the same time as I closed my eye in the dream, I woke up.

I panted softly and sat up. I got up and breathed out as I walked into my room and laid down into my bed pulling covers over my body, and fell asleep as my lips were parted as my hair covered my eye and my face.

(More emotions in this one had me almost cry haha damn oh well new one tomorrow hopefully hehe. Night guys sleep well and don't let futa's get ya haha later)