A Old Friend

As I slept in my bed I felt something wrap around my neck, I opened my eyes as I was sleeping on my side seeing a figure standing besides my bed over me.
"I'm tired." I Said closing my eye.
"Wake up already." Said the voice.
I kept my breathing softly, and quiet. As I breathed I felt something familiar grab my leg as I turned on my back, I looked up and saw Mary Jane.
"O-oh it's you Mary Jane." I Said a little uneasy. Mary Jane stayed quiet as she gripped harder on my leg moving it up, but stopped at my thigh looking at me, then pulling her hand off Josh and turning around looking through his papers on the desk. As I sat up I grabbed my cigarettes from behind my bed and my lighter. I rolled my shaking hand over the top of my lighter, making a small fire above the roller. I put it against the cigarette now in my mouth, lighting it. As I inhaled the cigarette I felt som thing stick to my leg squirming, I slowly looked down and saw a black symbiote, and my eyes widened. But I calmly breathed out blowing a grey smoke cloud. As Mary Jane turned to look at me I noticed her neck had black tendrils around them.
"It's using a watcher?" I Said thinking.
"Watchers were supposed to be for the more advanced "ones" unless fury did something to Venom a while ago. As I used my keep to push my back against the wall of my bed Mary Jane walked closer and more of her tendrils moved from her body attaching to my legs, slowly forming hands picking me up by my thighs.
"You don't have to do this?!" I Shouted. Mary Jane looked at me with her dead eyes, and the tendrils pulled the cigarette from my lips, and carried me out of my house. I blinked at the thought of why She Venom or Venom would deploy this kind of mindless "thing" as I thought I felt Mary Jane twitch a little.
I kept my eyes off her for the time being, and looked away from her. Mary Jane gave off a devilish grin.
"Hehehe King Pin wishes to see you." Mary Jane spoke. My eyes widened in dread.
"LET ME GO." I thrashed heavily, and as I did she grabbed my head and slammed me hard down against the concrete, as I felt the immense pain, blood dropped down my forehead into my neck, slowly passing out.

As I awoke, I was chained to a chamber, I looked around and saw Flash, and Peter.
"Finally your awake." Said Peter.
"What the hell? Why am I chained up?" I Asked.
Flash pointed to his neck then at Josh.
My heart skipped a beat as I started to over ventilate.
I felt something graze my neck, and looked slowly and saw She Carnage.
"Hehehe you taste so wonderful Doc." She said.
"Fuck you." I Said panting heavily. As she was on the other side of the gate.
"Aw so rude if I had it my way I would've made sure your limbs were cut off HAHAHAHAHA!?" Yelled She Carnage.
"Go to hell you freak." I Said panting.
"Oh your awake NOW tell me what I want NOW!?" Shouted King pin.
"Lay off McDonalds fatso." I Said sarcastically. As I did I felt blood dripping down my neck as my forehead was stained from my blood. I noticed Scream, and phage among She carnage.
"Hehe your gonna quite the fun Doc." Said King pin as he pressed a button on his watch it shocked Josh giving him a volt of electricity through his system. As I felt it go through my body, I panted heavily slowly feeling blood Come up, but end up choking on it, and yells at She Carnage, she Carnage smirks and punches Josh into the gut, making him cough up the blood, I panted exhausted and felt my hands above my head as I landed on the concrete floor as my arms felt like they were gonna break.
"Doc just tell me what I want and you can go?!" Yelled King pin in a rather sarcastic way.
"Y-yeah right old fool......your just gonna torture me until I tell you...........hehe I'd rather die than tell you what I know." I Said panting.
"Josh don't this is your life your talking about." Said Peter.
"Look at me Pete I'm on deaths door, I don't care what happens to me anymore." I Said as I slowly closed my left eye panting softly as my breathing got softer and slower.
I felt something go down my throat grabbing onto my heart forcing me to breath normally and felt it pull out of my system, in such pain I didn't feel it at all. I glanced up and saw Mary Jane as the watcher pulled it's symbiote from my throat.
"................" I stayed silent breathing heavily.
"What the?!" Said She Carnage.
"Shut up." Said King pin. Mary Jane walked back over to the crowd of guards obediently, as King pin snapped his fingers.
"Hehe using them as tools huh King pin?" I Asked.
"I know your mind game Doc, you had some of the best psychologists at the university, that stark sent you to." Complimented King pin.
"So what." I Said as I got back onto my knees, I could feel my blood dripping down my neck harden slowly.
"Ah shoot him in the arms." Said King pin, the guards aimed at Josh's arms and shot them, making sure not to hit a vital area along him body. As I felt the shot I screamed in agony.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!?!?" As I had trouble keeping my eyes opened I saw Mary Jane walk towards the cell towards me. I couldn't move anymore, I was completely immobilized, she she extended her arms the symbiote imbedded into her shot into the wounded spots ripping out the bullets, I leaned my head back bitting my bottom lip, blood dropped onto the floor in front of me, as soon as I was in a puddle of my own blood. I panted as I felt heavily weak, as my body struggled to stay up I fell to the ground feeling my arms staining, but I was too weak to even try pushing myself back up, I felt Mary Jane push me back onto back as my arms were above my head, the symbiote in her whined. I blushed slightly at the sudden whine it made. King Pin snapped his fingers and Mary Jane walked back to his side.
"Fine Doc." Said King pin before shocking Josh again, my body twitched but I didn't move, a single inch, I glanced seeing Peter and Flash had held onto the chains taking the voltage instead of me, I felt my left eye shaking looking past King Pin seeing phage and scream looking at me with such pitiful eyes. I smiled and slowly closed my left eye. As I did Flash and Peter sat against the wall beside me. Peter looked at Josh and leaned again him, Flash did the same.
"Morons." I Said panting.
"We are in this together." Flash Said.
"For now at least." Said Peter.
"Why do you have that "thing"? I asked.
King pin looked at Josh with a smile on his face.
"Oh my little "experiment" it was rather a finding found a small piece of that venom that got clipped off so I made it a watcher ripping it apart until it would obey me, also had my scientist make sure that stupid Venom symbiote couldn't track it." Said King pin.
"Hm playing house with a symbiote?" I suggested. King Pin lost his cool and smashed the cell breaking it apart.
"I'm only using "it" to make sure you live through our little "counseling session." King Pin remarked.
"Hehe then what?" I Asked.
"I'm burn it away and kill it." King Pin Announced.
I smiled softly "hehe King Pin I would watch what you say symbiote can get quite emotional." I say before panting heavily.
As I say that I feel King Pin punch me sending me into the wall, as he does I feel my body slam into the wall, I feel my hands against the wall deeply into the cracks. Feeling the chains on my arms and legs wrapped tightly around my body. As I'm about to lose consciousness I hear a crash, and snap noises seeing King Pin dash off. As I struggle to stay awake, I notice something black walk towards me, I slowly lifting my head up.
Mary Jane pulls me from the wall and sets me down against the wall her symbiote whines and rubs against my neck. I heard loud family snarling followed by screaming of some of King Pin's me.
"It's alright you'll be back together soon little one "she'll" come for you." I said smiling softly. The symbiote forms the head of She Venom partly and licks up and down Joshs neck. I can't resist and lean my head neck slightly and feel Mary Jane grab me.
"Oh part of me? I'll be taking that back now." Said Ann weying standing above Josh. Mary Jane blacked out as Ann Weying took the small part of the Black symbiote it, now made her symbiote perfect again regaining its lost part.
As the Black symbiote covered Ann's body the part she absorbed went connecting her jaw and tongue now, as I glanced up I saw her slanted eyed, her big jagged Jaws, and her snake like tongue. As I went to push against the floor slightly I felt She Venoms tendrils wrap around my thighs forming hands picking me up. I panted softly, as I did I felt She Venom luck my neck slowly kissing and licking each time she licked up and down. I moaned softly.
"Now I have your scent love, I'll be able to find you again." She Venom Explained As her tendrils our Josh's frail hands around her neck.
"Fuck off......I'm.......fine." I Said panting softly.
"Oh quiet down love or I'll her "her" take over, she's been really thirsty lately, and wants lots of fluids." Ann said.
"I'm not yours........morons." I Said panting.
"Oh? Guess "we" will have to make some changes Ann weying said before leaving the building, and jumping off carrying Josh to her home, as she jumped and climbed building after building she noticed Josh had fallen asleep against her smiling softly.
"Sorry I wasn't around love now that my missing part is back when you wake up ima taste every bit of you, so please get your rest Ima make your fluids come out." Said She Venom before I fully fell asleep

(Little different but I feel like it was a rather fun chapter to get back into the swing of things)