A Reunion?

As I left I felt something moving around near me as I went to roll on my side I felt something slowly wrap around my arms pulling me back on my back, I heard a slight growl and didn't bother, I slowly breathed in and out, tapping my finger against the bed, listening closely zoning off, hearing Ann's heart beat. Bump...bump....bump.
It was a rem sleeping pace, like the hit of a drum, as I sat up I felt the thing wrapped around my arms pull away and wrap tightly around my waist.
"I'm just getting up to get a quick snack." I Said as I did I felt something spread upon my shirt, I glanced behind seeing the symbiote on my shirt and breathed out and took my shirt off exposing my spine, which had scars and stitches along my spine. As I felt the symbiote move over my back, I could hear a faint voice.
"We won't let this happen again." Said the voice.
"Hm it's not a big deal." I Said calmly as I glanced at my arms seeing the symbiote shake as it pulled it tendrils off my arms.
I could feel it hesitating to speak, as I was about to get out of the bed, I felt it's tendril quickly grip onto my waist tightly forming hands upon my stomach.
"Let go." I Asked.
"Don't go." Said the voice.
"Just getting a snack, relax, besides, stressing over me can be quite dangerous right now." I Explained. As I did I felt the tendrils around my back retreat but felt some tendril lingering on my pants.
"What do you plan on doing? Getting "that" from me won't make me love you, you know that right?" I Said.
"........." the voice stayed silent.
I sighed breathing out. As I put my shirt back over me, I felt something strange against my pants.
"Shut up and let "her." Said Ann.
"This won't accomplish anything Ann, pleasing me doesn't erase, my pain from these things, they aren't like you and me, besides I'm broken enough." I Said getting up pulling the tendrils from my pants leaving the room. As I walked down the hall, I could sense someone watching me, as I placed my hand on the fridge door, I felt something wrap around my waist, I felt it form a hand against my waist. The pressure was more of bloodlust, and lust than anything I've felt before. It was so dark in the kitchen I couldn't make out the color of this "thing" around me.
"Hehe you've become so tasty Doc." Said a familiar tone.
"Shut the hell up." I Said as I felt tense gripping the handle tighter as blood dropped down my fist.
"Don't worry Doc, if I was here I would give you all the love, you deserve." The voice said.
"I don't deserve anything, but death now leave me alone." I Said as I felt my blood drip down the handle onto the floor. As I said that I felt the grip on me fade. I panted heavily catching my breathe from that encounter.
"Fuck....that had to have been scream, shes the only one I know among them that would get this close and try to say stupid things like that. As I was about to open the fridge I felt something wrap around my waist hard, as I felt a sharp pain from the grip.
"Ow fuck." I Said closing my left eye, as I did felt something pick me up.
"Fuck me who is it now." I Said as I panted heavily drooling slightly. I felt the thing giving me some pain, grab my hand, and suck on my bleeding hand. I slowly opened my eyes and saw She Venom.
"Can you not?" I Asked.
"Who was it!?" She Venom Shouted loudly.
"Shut up already I'm so sick of hearing you already." I said irritated. As I said that she Venom dropped me, and I hit the back of my head on the tile of the kitchen floor, I laid Their as I felt blood coming from the back of my head, I could feel my left eye twitching from the pain, I let out a satisfied smiling, before blacking out.

As I woke up, I glanced and saw Ann Weying leaning against me, her head on my lap, I sat up and put my hand against her face, she flinched in her sleep when I did and gently rubbed my thumb against her face as I looked down at her.
"Stupid woman." I insulted, as I pulled my hand from her cheeks, I felt the symbiote quickly grip my hand tightly. I turned my left eye to it.
"I-I'm.......w-we are Sorry." The symbiote commented.
"It would of been smart to just let me bleed out." I Explained as I used my other hand to put it against the back of my head feeling the gaze against the back of my skull.
"No." The symbiote Said.
"You two are hopeless what do you intend to gain from trying to pursue me?" I Asked looking at the symbiote coming from Ann's body. The symbiote formed hands with its tendrils and moved them and places the finger tip on my pants, the finger tips poked against my pale skin indicating that it wanted to show me. I nodded in agreement, as the hands pulled my pants off me, the hands pressed against my balls gently.
"Why?" I Asked. The symbiote stayed quiet.
"Why do you need my juices for? To be feel less guilty for taking in other individuals juices, tasting their juices?" I probed.
I felt the hands return back to tendrils feeling them wrap around my base and balls.
"Cause." The symbiote responded.
"Hm your answers are worthless and without understanding." I Announced.
"What do you know about understanding?" Demanded the symbiote. I chuckled softly before laying down on my back.
"Hm it's nothing." I Said softly before closing my left eye.
"ANSWER ME!?" Yelled the symbiote.
"Think about your question?" I said softly breathing in and out.
"I don't like your riddles." The symbiote Said.
"Not a riddle quote simple actually, understanding is quite the complicated matter, reading emotions, actions, and predicting what the individual might do." I Said softly. The symbiote stayed silent, pulling the tendrils off my privates, before tapping my face, I opened my left eye.
"What?" I asked softly tired.
"We just want to love you. Said the symbiote.
"Hm you say love, but couldn't it just be your attachment to me think about that." I Explained. As I slowly felt my left eye get heavy, I felt Ann kiss my neck.
"Sleep love." Ann said.
I slowly closed my left eye falling back to sleep.
"Stupid boy, I love you." Ann said falling asleep against Josh staying in her chair drifting off into a peaceful sleep her hands on Joshs legs

(Somewhat of a psychological chapter I guess just wanted to change it up a bit hope you guys don't mind love the support of you amazing people)