Questions?

"Hun?"
"Yeah......."
"Why do you think we symbiotes desire partners now?"
"I don't know love."
"Maybe HE'LL know."

I heard talking, I opened left eye softly seeing Ann on her laptop, as I sat up, I felt black tendrils press against my chest.
"Back off." I said pushing them away getting up.
"Lay back down." Said Ann, as she lifted her hands from the laptop.
"Worry about yourself before you worry about another." I said, I blinked my left eye, seeing she venom in front of me. I looked up at she venom with pity in my eyes. She venom snarled.
I put my hand up against she venom.
She venom looked at Josh surprised.
"Your emotions betray you, don't copy what brock and venom choosen." I said pulling my hand off her walking down the hall. As I walked Into the living room, I saw Peter waiting with widow.
"Natasha, pete." I said their names.
"You shouldn't be walking around." Commented widow. I pulled up sleeves from my long sleeve shirt seeing my dead skin starting to peel showing white patches along arms.
"You seem oftly calm doc." Commented widow looking at Josh.
"Let me guess, fury wants to know the death count for the experiments?" I asked sitting down on the floor.
"Yes." Said Peter.
"Hm.......typical." I said, feeling something graze the back of neck.
"Love, you saw "her" again didn't you?" Asked Ann sitting up on the couch behind me.
"Yeah, mania visits me from time to time, she knows what atrocities, I was a part of, those lives, I saw everyday that were taken, are carved upon my soul, I'll never be able to reverse what I did, all I can do, is, try to live a little more wiser." I spoke closing my left eye.
"......" Pete and widow stayed quiet.
"Twenty thousand, three hundred, and twenty four dead." I said. Pete and widows eyes widened shocked and looked at Josh speechless.
"How are still sane, that should of made anyone go mad?" Asked Pete.
"I don't know." I said, as I spoke toxin walked in and handed me piece of paper.
"Seems king pin has been doing test with negative." Spoke Toxin. As I glamced at the document, I looked at the progress, they have achieved so far.
"Hm, so its begins huh?" I asked.
"Doc?" Asked widow.
"Anti venom will be incomplete, til a person has been completely hosted by venom." I spoke.
"What do you mean completely hosted?" Asked Ann. I smiled softly.
"When the two start becoming one." I say.
"Are you meaning, when the symbiote and host are yin to yang?" Asked widow. I get up and walk over to toxin and point to his heart.
"The symbiote shows the ugly of us humans, it shows our flaws, our evil, and ugly parts of us, but, it always wants to be a part of its host, to learn, to love, whether they'll admit that or not." I say pulling my hand off toxin. As I do I feel something wrap around my thighs.
"Can you not?" I said before she venom picking me up.
"Sorry love, I got jealous, you never talk like that to me." Said she venom. I roll my eyes.
"Just put me down already." I say annoyed.
"You do always seem to get a little pissed off, when she touches you." Comment toxin.
"HOW WOULD YOU FEEL HAVING THR SAME GOD DAMN ANNOYING PEST BOTHER YOU OVER LOVE YOU SOMEONE WHO HAS MURDERED PEOPLE OVER A DUMB EXPERIMENT, AND SAY THAT IT LOVES YOU ITS ALL VENOMS FAULT IM LIKE THIS." I Said panting heavily. Peter looks at Josh grabs him from She Venom. She venom snarls.
As Pete sets Josh down on the couch, he puts his hand against joshs forehead, feeling a strong heat against his palm. Pete shakes his head and pushes Josh head down against the couch.
"Is he alright?" Asked widow.
"He seems heavy stressed, and sick probably still recovering from that high voltage, he took." Said toxin. As I panted softly, I felt someone put their hand against face, I looked up seeing she venom.
"Go....the hell......away." I said wheezing between my breaths. She venom got onto the couch pulling me in between her legs, I glanced seeing her black tendrils slowly wrap around my thighs. I panted heavily looking up at She Venom.
"Seems your the only one, she loves." Said Widow.
"She Venom can you still sense him?" Asked toxin.
"No." Said she venom.
"Why do we do that for, did we evolve to liking tasting our lover?" Questioned Toxin.
"Baby?" Asked she venom.
"One I'm not your baby, two figure it out." I said wheezing as I breath.
"Baby!" Said she venom as her black tendrils wrapped around joshs neck.
"Ugh, fine, according to the old man, it was a evolution to help your kind keep a sense on the your partners feelings, and a insight into their emotional state." I say explaining.
"What did the old man do?" Asked widow. I sigh and close my left eye.
"He used infants to force a evolution upon all the symbiotes, thats why they crave attention, but the whole tasting part comes from, basically symbiotes bonding for a short time to people host exposed to aphrodisiac effects." I explain coughing hard.
"Thats horrific." Said Widow.
"........." I close my left eye, and feel something pressing against my chest.
"Hehe, moron, I'm broken, damaged, don't get too attached." I said falling asleep.