🌼💐Sick!Kokichi x Reader☀️🌵

Start from the beginning

"Who's sick??"

You turned your head to see Katio and Maki walking together. "Kokichi." You replied.

" what good blackmail you have there (Y/N), thanks for the info." They both said in sync. You and Shuichi deadpladed, as you said your goodbyes. You went back to your dorm, seeing Kokichi asleep, but sweating. You didn't want to wake him up, so you sat on the couch and waited for him to wake up...

🌵🌟🌈 Time skip brought to by Kokichi's Ronald Mcdonald Briefs🌈🌟🌵

You woke up, with some drool on your chin. You swiftly wiped it off, and your eyes traveled to Kokichi, who was just now waking up.

He didn't say anything, to your surprise, but his stomach grumbled, telling you he was hungry. Lucky for you, the soup was still hot.

"Kokichi can you sit up so I can feed you??" You asked. He sat up, and you could tell he was getting a bit better. You fed him the soup, litttle by little, then before you knew it, there was no more soup left.

You decided that you had to check his temperature, so you did, but he wouldn't stop squirming. "Kokichi, If you stop moving, I'll give you some panta~" he immediately stopped.

When you heard the beep, you checked it, and it said 101.8. He still had the fever but it wasn't as bad as before. You gave him the panta, at which he chugged it down. Then you smiled.

"(Y/N)... you didn't d-do what I t-think you did, did y-you." He asked, still stuttering.

You nodded your head proudly. You had put medicine in his panta, and he drunk it all.

He looked at yo with he most betrayed eyes ever.

"(N/N)-Chan why would you do this to me!!" He cried crocodile tears, which were obviously fake. You have learned that he was a "good faker" and a "extremely good liar"

"Do you want to get better?" You asked In a stern voice. Of course he shook his head up- and-down. " then you have to live with it, now go to sleep, you might feel better later on.

He went to bed so quickly. You slept on the couch again.

🌵🌟🌈 Time skip brought to by Kokichi's Ronald Mcdonald Briefs🌈🌟🌵

You woke Kokichi up.

"Hey, I'll be leaving to see Tenko, so I'll see you soon." You were fixing to leave, then he grabbed you arm

"Can I come pleaseeee??!?!! I feel all better now!!" He Practically begged to go with you
"Are you sure you feel better?"   He shook his head vigorously as he hoped of the bed.

You guys were making you way to Tenko, and when you got there, kokichi grabbed his stomach, And puked all over Tenko. While she was yelling at the 'Degenerate Male.' You turned you head away, and waited for him to be done.

When you didn't hear anymore puking sounds you turned around to Kokichi, who was tired. You got him on your back, and carried him back to your room.

"I'm s-sorry, (Y/N).." Kokichi mumbled

"Don't worry about it. It happens." You reassured him. You finally Got to your dorm, and set him back down on the bed. You got some water and gave it to him

"Thanks, (Y/N).." Kokichi muttered as he chugged the water down, then the nighttime announcement came on.

*Ding Dong, Bong Bing*

"Mm, mhm, this is a school announcement. It is now 10pm. As such it is officially nighttime. Soon the door the the dinning hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then, sweet dreams everyone!! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..."

You laid Kokichi down on one side, and you slept on the other. You feel asleep, and he kissed you, on the lips

🌵🌟🌈 Time skip brought to by Kokichi's Ronald Mcdonald Briefs🌈🌟🌵

You woke up, feeling cold, dizzy, and sick.
Kokichi woke up when he heard your panting.

"Oh, what's this?? (N/N) got my cold?? Then guess what, I'll play nurse today, Nishishi~!!" He said quite smug.

"Whatever.." you mumbled out. "How did I even get your cold.." You whined.

"Well, I may, or may not have kissed you." He said, putting his hands on the back of his head.

"Darn it." You mumbled out.

In the end, he was actually really good at taking care of you, then you had the smart idea to puke on him.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Well, that was a roller coaster ride. As you can see, I didn't really know how to end it. So yeah, enjoy it. Thanks for reading, my weebs~!!

Word count:1345

Date:4/5/20