His elders snarled at his defiant, rude attitude, lips quivering and eyes narrowed.

Hoseok rushed to intercept, "yes, but we must do what is right by our human mate. And draging them feet first into our turbulent and unknown world, that wouldn't be right. If possible, it is something we should avoid."

Stillness swept the room. Thoughts of how you may react, may consider them monsters, plaged their mind. They knew it was unlikely. They were working hard to insure that all humans would find the monsters they feared lerking in the dark to be simmilar, reasonable, creatures of sophistication and intellect. And you were there mate, had a connection with them, one that should prevent you from seeing them in such a negative light. Yet they still feared. Feared this more than any monster that the minds of men may conjure. You were that precious to them and they didn't even know you yet, but they sure as hell wanted to. They couldn't wait to find out more and were practically wriggling in their seats as they waited for the information to fall into their laps. The people sent out were taking to long.

"Did they indicate when they would have anything for us?" Taehyung questioned Namjoon, as he had been the only one in contact.

"Morning latest, an hour if lucky," he said, voice reflecting the same desire held within them all, 'I hope we are lucky'.

Sadly they weren't and they ended up falling asleep some hours before dawn. Woken by the same light that filtered through the windows of your room.

The first to stur was Jin, immediately opening the mind link and contacting their pack information department. The department had tried to be in touch a few hours prior but the connection was broken due to the seven's resting state.

He twiddled his thumbs nerviously as he waited for all the information to be handed over to him.

Wow, just out of high school, half way through first year of tertiary studies.  Majoring in philosophy and world literature with a minor of visual arts and elective of ancient history. 'Ah, a liberal arts student,' he thought, 'must be a reasonable person then. Maybe we won't have to worry to much about reveling our secrets'.

He was also informed of things such as your age, family, friends, and adress.

With this knowledge he decided that, with the approvals of his brothers, they should use a scholarship to bring you to Korea.

He thought it a rather splended idea and just as he was marvaling at the results it may bring, he was conntacted by his informants. "They are in hotel Envern on the 49th floor," he was told, "sharing the room with a friend. Their best friend".

His mind blanked for a moment, and he dismised the useful wolf, thanking them as he tried to reboot his own hardware. He was giddy, you had been in the same hotel as them this whole time, merey a floor down.

You were so close and he was glad of it.

He woke his brothers, not bothering to hid his emotion. Many were confused and clearly showed it as they were woken by the beautifully happy character.

They all streatched out, more like cats after a long nap then wolves, and were drawn to Jin as he delivered some of the information that he had only recieny become prievy to.

He told them of his plan to get you to Korea but left out the detail of your current location. He thought it best to conceal it for the time being, only informing Namjoon through the link. He agreed and they made plans to separate into two groups.

One spear headed by the leader, headded straight for your parents house. The other by Jin, on a mission to keep you safe.

Namjoon told his three day companions to go prepare for the visit; wash up and change into nice suits. He was keeping Junkook under his wing, watching him like a hawk. They thought it best to keep the trigger happy wolf away from you for now.

Whilst this was happening, Jin also took Hoesok and Taehyung to the side. He told them to dress plainly and explained the plan as they listened intently. They knew why they had been chosen. Hoseok had explained yesterday all he know of human-wolf mate bonds. This included not only the pain of a physical manifestation of the bond to replace the humans significantly weaker connection to the pack, but also how those who had initiated the connection first or who had speed it up through contact were more unstable and needed to be closer to their mate. Their bond being further developed would also be an aid though, if they stayed close to you that is.

So they would follow you for the day.

Each brother was excited. They finally had a plan to draw you in, and they were determined to succeed.

***

A/N
Not edited as much as I may have done if I had chosen to edit at a sane hour.
🎩🎩🎩💜🖤💜🖤