Don't play with me

Start from the beginning

"I was busy" Gio answered shortly,

"You know Gio" Yori smirked while Gio sends him a glare.

"I can Call you Gio?" Yori pathed him on the shoulder with a smile.

Does this man want his funeral?

Gio stare on the shoulder stayed for a few seconds.

Yori raised his head looking around witch makes me withdraw back a little I was to much close.

Gio didn't say anything walking towards the desk that was by the stairs I was walking right in front of the window.

His movements show Yori that he wanted him to think that this warehouse was secure.

He takes out his hands from the front pocket, crossing his hands against his chest. Leaning against the desk.

Yori finished looking around nodding to himself facing again Gio

" Gio you should act more nicely if you want me to cooperate with your company," Yori said blowing the smoke.

Gio laughed, It wasn't nice more like he was mocking him.

" You called me first Yori" Gio continued " More as you pleaded me to have this meeting," Yori stayed quiet.

"I think you need me" Gio pointed out.

Yori wasn't pleased how he was being mocked in front of his people.

" We made a deal about the shipment" Yori remind him about the promise which I didn't know anything.

Working this kind of business, they keep you in dark with information, they tell you only what you need to know. You never question it.

Like information who are the biggest enemies of La Morte, when different shipments arrived...

" We talked I didn't promise you anything" Gio pointed out.

Yori was now fuming, he chuckled to himself.

" You know what he was right" Yori commented seemingly talking about someone. Yori threw his cigarette at ground somewhere. Getting closer to Gio which made our man get closer to Gio.

But Gio only raised his ink hand to stop them.

But he now looked curious at Yori.

"I think you know him" Yori continued to talk.

About who was he talking?

" He loved to talk about you" Yori smirked pleased how much Gio was confused.

" He said he even looked at you as a friend"

Now he was doing this on purpose. Trowing around unnecessary

information.

I looked at Gio and he was getting pissed.

Don't angry the death himself.

" He asked me nicely to send you a message"

What message is he talking about?

" Riccardo says hello"

Gio was on his feet ready for a fight.

Recognising the name I was fast on feet, raising my gun, the warehouse echoed from the movements but I didn't take a step closer to the fence because someone placed a gun against my scalp.

" Don't move sweety" I stopped hearing a Japanise accent behind me.

I hissed from the strong pressure against my scalp and felt strangers free hand now on my waist bringing me closer to his body and taking my gun away. I looked up and saw our man my colleagues being ambushed by Yori man.