"What's mean, is that you two are pestering this girl with your so-called 'games'!" Haruhi replied, before turning to me, "Kage Antoinette, right?" He asked.

I nodded, "Commoner."

"My name is Fujioka Haruhi, please forgive my friends. They're both idiots." He bowed. I smiled at his politeness. You can always tell when someone knows they're below your pay grade.

"Haruhi-san," I motioned for him to come closer. "Is everything okay with these two?"

"The jury is still out on that one," Haruhi insisted, pulling a fresh canvas from the cupboard a few feet away from me. He walked over to me and sat down to my left - taking one of the remaining seats. "It's a long story, why not stop by music room three after class?" He stopped to look at the twins, "Actually, don't. Those idiots will be there." I smirked to him, "And a few others."

"That's alright. I'm sure I can handle them." I halfheartedly chuckled, surprised that the commoner had manners that surpassed those of the two Hitachiin twins. "I'll be there."

Haruhi sighed, "Well, don't say I didn't warn you, Kage-chan."

"Please, just call me Antoinette."

"Oh~ Antoinette," The twins gave a mischievous look.

"You two can call me Senpai."

"Huh? But you're in the same class as us." The twins frowned.

"I'm older."

"So why are you taking this art class?"

"This was the only art program that included Impressionist Art from France. Like Claude Monet, for example. Sadly, it's only provided on a first-year course level, but no matter, I took an extra credit last year, so it works out evenly." I explained. Haruhi nodded, impressed by my initiative to learn.

"Whose Monet?" The twins cocked their head to the side. So they don't do the optional readings. Noted.

"Anyway," I turned to Haruhi.

"Hey-"       "-Don't ignore us!"

"I'd love to come to your club if that's okay?" I inquired, "I'd love to get to know the commoner who's flipped this school on it's back." He nodded with a chuckle, as he went back to setting up his canvas. I did the same before the twins came up behind me. 

One pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist, and the other lay his arm around my arm, linking us together, "You two need to leave what personal space is." I warned.

"Senpai~"        

"~We know your secret." My heart stopped. Impossible. They could not possibly know that- "You want to be our doll!"

I could barely echo the word before letting out a small laugh, "Doll?"

"We do recognize your footwear. It's Hitachiin." I looked down at my black flats. I nodded.

"So?"

"WE'RE THE HITACHIIN BROTHERS!"

"Gosh, you two are almost as annoying as Tamaki-Senpai." Haruhi stated, making them let go of me. He placed himself as a barrier between us so that I could finish my optional reading.

"YEAH! KAGE-CHAN YOU GET TO MEET KING!" The twins said, both of them smiling wickedly.

I hesitantly replied, "'King'?" I turned my head to Haruhi for an explanation.

"You've probably heard of him... Suou Tamaki?" I blinked in recognition,

"Who has not heard the name, should be the question." I smiled, "Tamaki will really be there?" I asked, a flicker in my eyes.