Chapter fifty-three

"Harry said he'd be dropping her off anytime now" I nod slowly, feeling Niall's hands rubbing my shoulders lightly behind me, my hands holding my mug of tea in my hand as I look at Becky who simply nodded at me. Her hand was holding her phone as she scrolled through instagram, finding out what was going on with the world while waiting for her emails to have a response. I lean my head back, feeling a pair of lips placed to mine, before Niall walks away to answer the front door.

In walked Harry, with Grace following slowly behind him. Ariella had gone to stay with her nanny while Harry went to the studio to work on his album. "Hey Grace" I hum, standing up and putting my mug into the sink, grabbing the sponge to wash it up. "Are you ready for today? It's going to be a long one" I hum, smiling to myself.

"Take it easy on her... especially you Soph" Harry teases, my hand lifting over my shoulder to throw him the finger causing him to laugh loudly. "Still feisty" he laughs as his arms slide around Grace's shoulders, pressing a gentle kiss to her temple. "See you later... I'll pick you up from the bar, you're in safe hands" he hums, smiling softly as he waves goodbye, heading for the door.

I turn my body, drying up my mug before putting it back into the cupboard. "So, we'll take you to find the outfit for tonight... we can go for lunch after that and then come back and fix you up" I nod to Grace, smiling softly as I grab my handbag, slipping my phone inside of it. "Ready?" I hum softly, turning my head to Niall, pressing a delicate kiss to his lips.

"Come on, leave lover boy for five minutes" Becky mumbles, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door, Grace following behind feeling nervous about the whole situation.

~~~~~~~

I walk into one of the stores in the middle of London, thanking the doorman who had opened the door for us. Grace's eyes were wide at the building, covered in glass and mirrors showing the true expense of this place. This wasn't the kind of place she would usually be seen in, or afford to shop in but we were about to change that. I walk my way over to the dress section, grinning when I find something I had been looking for.

"Finally, I've found that piece from the runway" I hum to Becky, holding it over my shoulder. Grace's eyes were wide as she saw me picking up various item's, having seen the price of the items. "Here" I smile softly, holding a few pieces out to her, "try them on" I say softly, urging her into the changing room. I knew what Harry liked, and I was going to ensure she looked like everything he wanted.

She made her way into the cubicle, myself and Becky sitting outside with a giggle leaving my lips. "I can't believe he's dating again... I wonder if he's tried that position with her yet" I shrug, thanking the customer assistant for the glass of champagne I had been given. I came here too often, having most of my wardrobe from here since I had done a shoot for them a little while ago.

Becky raised her eyebrow at my comment. "Wait is that the position that I walked in on? Looked complicated" she laughs as I nod, rubbing my forehead lightly. It was.

"Mhm... it was, he got cramp, I pulled a muscle and neither of us reach any sort of or-" I begin as Grace walks out in the clothes she had walked in wearing. "Did you try them on?" I say softly as she nods.

"I did they're just- they're not what I usually wear... Harry said he likes what I wear" she says softly, looking down at her light blue smock dress, hiding any sort of figure. I nod slowly, standing up with my clothes in my hand. I hand her one of the ones in my hand, a faded pink skater dress, smiling softly. She took it from me, walking back into the changing room.

I look at Becky raising my eyebrow. "Please tell me you heard that? What happened to him... this girl has him trained better than I ever did" I state, folding my arms over my chest. "He was all about the small dresses showing a little too much body" I mumble, sitting back down beside her, sipping my drink again as Grace reappears wearing the dress. She looked... amazing.

"I like it I just- there's no chance I can afford this its-" she starts as I cut in.

"Expensive, I guess... I'll get it" I say softly, her eyes widening as she shakes her head quickly, dismissing the idea instantly. "Honestly, the way you have that man trained deserves a reward... do you think I can't afford it?" I laugh softly, gesturing to the items sat beside my previous spot.

"Believe me, I pay her... I know her income and she can afford it" Becky adds in as I raise my eyebrow, touching Grace's shoulder lightly.

"Come on, go take it off" I say softly as she heads back into the changing room, nodding my head to Becky as I walk back to her. I wanted her to feel welcome, purely because I liked her. I knew she was a good person.

~~~~~~~

"Has he really never done that position?" I ask, nursing the cocktail in my hands with a raised eyebrow to Grace. She wore the dress she had brought today, keeping everything about her dignity covered. I on the other hand wore a low cut black blazer dress which stopped high thigh which showed a lot of body. Becky had opted for her favourite little silver bardot dress which stopped high thigh also.

Grace shook her head at my question, confused and looking a little flustered at the question from her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend and someone she knew from her job. "Soph you can't just ask her that" Becky sighs rubbing her forehead. She'd promised Harry she would look after Grace and I was probably now scarring her for the foreseeable future.

"Damn," I mumble, sipping on my drink before widening my eyes. "Wait, have you guys had sex yet?" I ask quickly as I hear Becky groan, taking to just sipping her drink. She wasn't getting very far with me stopping the conversation about this. Grace shook her head as I covered my mouth to stop myself spitting my drink out.

"Soph..." Becky warns as I shake my head in disbelief.

"Harry waiting to have sex... Damn you've changed that boy" I say softly with a smile on my lips. "We had sex the first time we met" I say with a laugh, running a hand through my hair as I see the door open. "Speak of the devil" I smirk as Harry walks in, smiling sweetly at Grace.

"Ladies," he nods to us all, "Soph" he smirks. I roll my eyes playfully as I sip my drink with a smirk.

"Do I not come into that category then?" I tease as Harry laughs softly, asking what we had been talking about. "Your lack of sex life" I shrug nonchalantly as he laughs as I raise my eyebrow. "You think I'm joking?" I laugh softly as his eyes widen.

"And I'm going to leave... Thanks for today Soph" he smiles at me as I hush him.

"It's all good... have fun" I smile softly before looking at Becky. "I approve" I hum, sipping my drink with a smug look on my face. "So, spoken to Louis?" I say softly as Becky shakes her head, looking down at her drink.

"No... he won't speak to me so I haven't spoken to him" she says softly as I smile sadly at her. Turning to look at the door when it opens.

"Oh look, stragglers" I smirk looking over to Niall and- Louis?

"No Conor?" I ask Becky who shook her head with a soft smile, expressing how he couldn't make it for work. "So, it now looks like you're going to have to talk" I mumble to the girl before me, gesturing behind her as she turns around. Her eyes wide as she looked at the Doncaster man before her.

"Sort your shit out" Niall mumbles to Louis, shoving him slightly towards Becky. "I have my own business to sort out" he hums, walking over to me with a soft kiss to my lips, sipping my drink as I swat his arm playfully, leaning into his side as his arm falls over my shoulders.

"So uh- maybe we should talk?" Louis says softly, gesturing between Becky and the bar. "Can I get you another drink?" he says softly, walking slowly to the bar with her, scratching the back of his neck slightly. He was clearly overcome with nerves and I knew exactly why. Nobody but me and Louis knew, and that needed to change.