1

"Look Mia, i don't care about your setup goals or your decisions,you will have to do as I have told you."he said

I smiled "uncle, I have also told you times without number never to call me out of my house to this kind of place by this time of the night,and I will never steal for anyone especially you ever again okay".

"Mia amore,you don't call picking up some important documents for your lovely uncle stealing,right"?He said amused

I scrunched my nose in disgust "lovely my ass"I don't have time for you and your dirty tricks, don't ever call me to this kind of place ever again."I said and was about to walk out when he called me back

"Mia dear, this will help your company alot, hope you know that I'm just your guardian and you will take over soon, so this is the least you can do in helping it grow, dont make that mistake of walking out on me."he growled.

"I really don't want the company so you can have it to yourself, and watch me walk out on you".I said as I walked out.

I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't care less, i walked towards my White sedan car and entered, I was about to drive home to get some good night sleep when my phone started ringing, I checked the caller's ID and it was Vina.

"Yes Vina, what's wrong," I said as I heard her sobbing.

"Mia, he left me, that douchebag broke up with me".she said as she continued to cry.

"Where are you, I'm coming"I said as I tried consoling her.

"I'm at the new club, Close to Frye's dinner, please be her soon okay."she said.

"Okay,. I'm on my way " I said as i cut the call and started my drive to the club.

I never liked that boy.....ex boyfriend of her's, he had this cold Aura always around him and he never smiled with me, ok we had never had a conversation before, he creeps me out, I have caught him multiple times staring at me, but I never told Vina any of this because she was blindly in love with the guy.

The drive to the new club was just 35 minutes, I parked my car and came out, I was wearing a denim shorts and a white cardigan, "my favourite cardigan, I mummured to my self.

This is one place not to wear a white clothing to, but what can I do, I was wearing only a bra inside and I couldn't go back home. I'll just be careful.

Thankfully, the line was short so I got in quickly and as I entered I sighted Vina on the stage dancing widly. I quickly climbed and dragged her down.

We both sat down and she explained everything that happened, how that cold boyfriend of her's broke up with her but luckily she wasn't crying anymore, I think the drink had taken control.

"Forget him Vina , he wasn't worth you and he realised that, so cheer up" I said consoling her.

"Really, hope you aren't saying that because you are my best friend" she said.

"No silly, you are the perfect ideal girlfriend, okay, so now let's forget about that douchebag and let's party, drinks are on me". I said as the waiter brought us more drinks .

Belvina has been my friend since when I came to new York, she is pretty and courageous to. She has blue sparkling eyes, long blonde hair,and she's pretty tall to.... I don't really know heights, all I know is that she is a bit taller than I am.

We drank like 4 bottles of vodka and my head was spinning like crazy, but Vina looked unshaken," she isn't normal". I said to myself, I had to go to the restroom, I really needed to sober up I can't drive home drunk.

I stood up with much effort and strength"im going to the restroom Vina, I'll be right back". I said as I headed for the restroom.

"Becareful with your cardigan, I wouldn't want you crying back to me, I haven't finished consoling myself so I won't be able to console you". I heard her shout behind me.

"I know, I will be careful, i really can't pull off the cardigan, I'm kind of in a situation"I shouted hack hopefully she would hear me.

I finally reached the restroom, the club is so large so finding my way wasn't easy ,and also asking drunk people like myself didn't help out. I washed my face several times and I was finally getting my head back, my neck felt sticky with sweat, vodka and my hair, i felt so tired and hot and since this was the ladies room, I looked around and no was in sight, I removed my cardigan revealing my blue and white polka dot bra.

I packed my hair in a rough bun and tried rinsing off the vodka from my neck, I felt so foolish right now and thankfully no one walked in till I was done and I decided to sit down on the table and sober up for a little while.

when two ladies walked in paying no attention to me they adjusted their lipsticks and breast pads and walked out, i wonder what Vina would be doing right now, either flirting with the waiter again or dancing widly on stage again.

I started walking around the room and my uncle made his way into my mind, how I wish I was still drunk, I had made up my mind never to steal for him again, his son could do it, why me, I sighed as I started playing with my Bra straps, my uncle had a way of making people beg him, and I'm sure that he is going to do something out of the ordinary then I heard a noise.

"Oh no...no..no.. this can't be happening, I knew it when ever I think of him something bad just happens, my Bra hook just broke, what will I do I can't go braless in my cardigan and I can't remove it who knows who may walk in. But again this is an only ladies restroom, so only girls would come in but again I felt tensed, I quickly shook it off .

I heard some noise but I didn't pay attention it, I went to front of the mirror to be close to my cardigan Incase of any trouble, I started pulling the first hand of my bra and I heard a noise coming from the door but I was too engrossed watching myself in the mirror" so pulling your bra slowly makes you look this hot, wow I look like I'm in a photo shoot or something, I would have gone for modeling instead of causing trouble everyday for Vina". I thought to myself. I was about to pull the second hand, when I heard someone clear HIS throat and out if shock I quickly turned placing my hands protectively around my chest.

"What the fuck are you doing in here". I screamed on top my voice. This Is bad.