Chapter 17: New Total Divas Episode

*At Phoenix, Arizona at Brie and Bryan's Place one lovely day*
~Nobody's POV~
In sunny Phoenix at the Danielson's House one lovely day Nikki and Celina went to visit Brie and Bryan with John and Dean for 3 weeks also shooting a new Total Divas episode for WWE network to show the WWE fans but Celina and Dean had planned something for Total Divas. The Divas Maryse, Nikki, Brie, Nia, Alexa, Naomi, Eva, JoJo, Cameron, Summer Rae, and Celina were all gonna meet up someplace for dinner tonight but before that Celina was in the backyard with her sais in her hands.
~Brie Bella's POV~

So today as I was vlogging my day with Birdie and I in the kitchen cooking up Bryan and us something healthy and delicious to eat my sisters and their fiancé and husband were coming today for a new episode of Total Divas so Nikki, Celina, and I we...

So today as I was vlogging my day with Birdie and I in the kitchen cooking up Bryan and us something healthy and delicious to eat my sisters and their fiancé and husband were coming today for a new episode of Total Divas so Nikki, Celina, and I were gonna meet up with Maryse, Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, Alexa, Nia, Eva, JoJo, and Summer Rae but Celina and Dean had planned something for Total Divas. We were all gonna meet up someplace for dinner tonight but before I know Celina would want to practice her weapons for a bit before getting changed.
Play video:

~Celina Bella's POV~

So Jon and I were in Phoenix for 3 weeks before going back to work for Monday Night Raw Live but we are in Phoenix to see Brie, Bryan, Nikki, John, and Birdie I wore my nice dress and hat to go with it also white heels as well to Mera was in her c...

So Jon and I were in Phoenix for 3 weeks before going back to work for Monday Night Raw Live but we are in Phoenix to see Brie, Bryan, Nikki, John, and Birdie I wore my nice dress and hat to go with it also white heels as well to Mera was in her car seat watching my YouTube videos right now she's watching a video of me doing her daddy's makeup she laughed as she ate her crackers.
" Do you think they'll be any drama for this episode of Total Divas," Jon said as he was driving we were about 20 minutes away from Brie's house then I said "Jon it's Total Divas Brie, Nikki, and I have dinner reservations with the girls Naomi, Alexa, Nia, Eva, Cameron, Natalya, Maryse, and Summer Rae they'll be a lot of drama tonight for sure," he took his right hand and took my left hand caressing it.
Play video: