Chapter 4: Celina& Dean vs Maryse& the Miz

*In late October in the week of Halloween on Monday night Raw in Chicago live*
~Nobody's POV~
At Monday night Raw live in Chicago all the superstars were heading to there locker rooms which had their names on it and Brie Bella brought Birdie her daughter whose 10 months already so then with that Dean went to his locker room with Celina saying hello to everyone along the way but sometime between the entrance from back of the arena to there locker room they ran into Maryse and Mike (a.k.a. The Miz) Maryse and Celina were having a conversation in French while Dean and Miz were getting on each other's nerves.
Play video:

~Celina Bella's POV~

I had arrived in my ring gear but wearing jean shorts for bottoms but kept on my top when all of us had arrived in Chicago at the arena we went our separate ways to find our locker rooms and Dean was with me but I was busy saying "Hello" to everyo...

I had arrived in my ring gear but wearing jean shorts for bottoms but kept on my top when all of us had arrived in Chicago at the arena we went our separate ways to find our locker rooms and Dean was with me but I was busy saying "Hello" to everyone as the two of us were heading to our locker room, but then we ran into Maryse and Mike (very good friends of mine) Maryse and I had a conversation in French while leaving our men to there own devices. Maryse and I's conversation went like this.
Maryse: bonjour celina comment vas tu ( Hello Celina how are you)
Celina: Je suis très bien Maryse merci pour demander ( I'm good Maryse thank you for asking)
Maryse: Comment allez-vous, votre fiancée, Dean? (How are you and your fiancée Dean)
Celina: allaient bien pas de complications, mais comment allez-vous et Mike( were fine no complications but how are you and Mike)
Maryse: Mike et moi sommes géniaux mais il veut toujours battre tout le monde dans le vestiaire des hommes. ( Mike and I are great but he still wants to beat everyone in the men's locker room)
Celina: Stephanie m'a envoyé un message disant que nous avions un match par équipe avec nos hommes (Stephanie sent me a message saying we had a team match with our men)
Then we both turn our heads to see Miz and Dean getting into each other's faces then Maryse and I say "Miz/Dean that's enough already save it for our match later" then Dean pushed Miz away before taking a step back Miz trying to do the same thing. I turned to Maryse and she turned to me with an apologetic smile.
Maryse: Eh bien, je suppose que les gars peuvent commencer le match en premier euh mon ami (Well i guess the guys can start the match first uh my friend)
Celina: Je suppose que notre match se déroule avant le main event mais que le meilleur couple gagne ( I suppose so our match is before main event may the best Power Couple win)
Afterwards we went to our separate locker rooms but Dean was not calm just yet then I held his hand as he pulled out suitcases in one hand.
~Maryse Mizanin's POV~