Chapter 24: Fliming our new movie

*A week and a half later after winning the Divas Royal Rumble Match in LA*
~Celina Bella's POV~

After winning my title again Stephanie thought a good idea for me and Dean to take a break for a while cause we had a call from our manager saying that we're offered a movie called "12 rounds 3 lockdowns movie" but right now we were at our vacatio...

After winning my title again Stephanie thought a good idea for me and Dean to take a break for a while cause we had a call from our manager saying that we're offered a movie called "12 rounds 3 lockdowns movie" but right now we were at our vacation house in LA Dean was making us both lunch before we head to the studio where we would be recording the movie while he was cooking I was finding my outfit and shoes that I had ordered a week ago for this movie that Dean and I were asked to do.
Play video: (Imagine Celina is playing the violin)

Then I say a song from Aladdin so that's what I did as I waited for my food after playing I didn't hear Dean stand by the door he was holding our lunch and we ate our food he made "Ratatouille" very dish to eat Dean made a lot so we're having that and some wine for dinner after shooting the first few scenes.
Play video:

So after eating we headed out of the door heading towards the studio.
*skip to later on that evening on set in a police building*
~Nobody's POV~
At the studio later that evening on set it was at a police building where some action was at and Dean was currently on camera as Celina was in a different part of the building in her spandex outfit with weapons at the ready for her action scenes for this part of the movie.
~Celina Bella's POV~

We were on set the creative team built an exact replica of a police building headquarters for our movie 12 rounds 3 lockdowns movie Dean was in one part of the building top floor I was on the middle floor of this building in my outfit and my hair ...

We were on set the creative team built an exact replica of a police building headquarters for our movie 12 rounds 3 lockdowns movie Dean was in one part of the building top floor I was on the middle floor of this building in my outfit and my hair was all curled and I had my double guns ready in my hands so then once the director yelled "Action" Dean and I did most of our own stunts for this movie and right now I was "fighting" the stunt guys who played good cops.
Then as such happened I did my scene at the same time as Dean did his own so the stunt guys came running at me when I ran at them and did a flip so my legs wrapped around the guys neck and flipped them over onto the ground still landing on my feet unscathed.