*Mini Chapter* Doing a challenge video

*Back in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Ambrose Household a few weeks after Summerslam*
Pic of Ambrose household:

*Back in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Ambrose Household a few weeks after Summerslam* Pic of Ambrose household:

~Celina Bella's POV~

After winning the WWE Women's championship title at Summerslam a few ago in Baton Rouge Stephanie gave us all days off we've been doing episodes for Total Divas today Maryse and Mike (The Miz) are gonna be coming over for a visit since were friend...

After winning the WWE Women's championship title at Summerslam a few ago in Baton Rouge Stephanie gave us all days off we've been doing episodes for Total Divas today Maryse and Mike (The Miz) are gonna be coming over for a visit since were friends well Maryse and I are also we have a ring in our backyard that Dean and I use from time to time to improve our moves. But today we're gonna be not only doing a video for YouTube but the camera people from WWE will be coming to record an episode of Total Divas here in Jon and I's house.
-Total Divas conversation between Dean and Celina-
Dean: So today Celina's friend Maryse and her husband the Miz will be coming over today to hang out and have dinner before Maryse gives birth to Monroe.
Celina: Yeah so that's why Dean and I made sure that I had Maryse and Mike's favorite foods including Mayrse's cravings since she's 8 months pregnant with Monroe.
(Dean and Celina laugh on camera about something funny)
Dean: That's why I planned (Celina give him a glare) to greet them outside when they arrive.
Celina: (laughs) Your gonna greet a pregnant Maryse and Mike when they drive from Hollywood to Las Vegas.
Dean: Yeah I'm a nice person.
(Celina looks at the camera and explains)
Celina: Ok so everyone believes Dean has no nice personality in his body well inside WWE he's tough and scary and mean but outside work he's pretty decent he can be nice when he wants to be.
-End of conversation-
*skip to when they do the baby vs lemon challenge with the 3 of them*
~Celina Bella's POV~

 -End of conversation- *skip to when they do the baby vs lemon challenge with the 3 of them* ~Celina Bella's POV~